Toyota Vs Honda

aristo77

Oct 12, 2005
Out of curiosity. Y does always Toyota makes always loses to Honda makes in term of power and performance ??
These two car makes always compete with each other in terms of power . Especially the owners.
talking about road cars.

Corolla Vs Civic = Civic Always better in performace
Corolla Levin Vs Civic SIR = Levin losses again
Camry Vs Accord ( All range till the latest ) = Camry losses
Celica vs Integra Dc2, dc5 = Celica kalahAgain.

Vios Vs City = this one Vios wins. But Vios will lose the the 1.5 vtec city.

I do not own a honda . But i notice all that toyota always takes the beating on the road. - sad

Robbie

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
Bro aristo,
Haha.. i agreed with your honda winning Toyota thing here. But That is only compairing on the engine performance. I think honda wins by having the technology of a Vtec. Fastest NA engine available right. Not that other manufacturer dun produce one, but Japanese never want to copy others idea and design. Thats wat make them pro. My point of veiw ler.
Talking bout comfort, Toyota the winner. Agree? A total comfort and quality finishing on Toyata's compare to the Honda's. I drove both manufacturer car B4. and seriously, you don't wanna compare. Stability!!.. i'm sure you heard b4 that everybody said bout Toyota (cei keog) good :biggrin: in fact the best compare the others, and Honda got the worst among the other Jap Manufac. Toyota got a 10/10 Win here.
Relibility!.. HAR!.. need me to say more?..10/10 win for the Toyota. Toyata is sooo reliable that you still can see alot Toyota GL and Toyota LE in original condition running well and tip top on the road. See any Honda's below EG's on the road in good codition?? yeah sure have..but... :smile:
Car design. I think Both are just nice. Infact Honda got more sportier look.. but toyota got the grand look... but both with bodykits and huge rims.. both just got their own beauty that ppl will turn their head and look. I think this is just a Fair fight.
Sales in Malaysia and maybe the world. No1 in Malaysia. No1 In Japan, No1 Japanese car In europe, Australia,Singapore and.......the world... :rock:
Honda's target more on specific age kind of ppl. Mostly younger gen and Toyota more in every age kind of ppl.
So who's the winner now? But just can;t really compare nowdays..cause both manufacturer are just got their own caracteristic. Like Mitsubishi more on turbo in Rallying and big and small wheel car. Nissan got the best Supercar SKYLINE, 350Z...Subaru.. Boxer engine ... Mazda.. safety features.. and is all depends on individual. But for sure, if comparing Toyota levin kar, or 20V 4throttle kar and Honda's vtec, i think it also depends on how much a person spend on the mods and what kind of road or track their comparing and also..pretty much on the pilots too....
Hey guys, just comparing with my point of veiw.. sorry if i'm wrong... cheers...and not to offend anybody here...

BE WISE, BE FAST & BE SAFE!!
POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Yes agree with Robbie... That's why the toyota car still have the market value mar...
But Dreamy also correct remember.... THIS IS ONWARD JPJ AND TRACFFIC COME OUT CARI MAKAN OLEDI... becarefull no more speed :)

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
MenuMalam
Brother I think better dun lar... Coz later here fire there.. there fire here then bommmb All die.....:)

MenuMalam

Oct 10, 2005
hehehehe...
bro felio, if u said like that... i think better we call all iraqi soldier and american soldier disscus with it. if once of them get fire... "you are fired" - said donald trumph!!!!
thats a realy realy died.
now i know lar how sensitif of that issue.
em.... if that issue very hot hot one larrr, better we call people who talk about whose artist very hot in local rite now?
mawi or siti?
har har har...
:cool: never know when a malaysian paople can talk very opened in somekind of issue.

damn damn bunyi mercun. :bath:

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
habisss habisss..... black howling... mintak sikit popcorn

Last edited:

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
strongly agree wif RObbie
cuz most of the buyer not kids anymore, maybe most of them will be looking for Grand, not sporty...

maybe i can say, toyota targets the rite market.....

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
proton tiara is d best now... only rm3k-rm4k at running condition. break down? just push to besi buruk n get a few hundred to get another 1. cheap/maintainence free/low fuel consumption.......no worries at all!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

I've sort of successfully transplanted a 4-pot Nissan caliper taken off a R32 Skyline into my Sylphy. The only problems I have now :

1. I can't find a decently priced service kit. Anyone have? RM300+ for rubber seals is unreasonable.

2. The brake oil bolt that locks the brake hose to the caliper for the Sylphy is too long. I had to use spacers and washers to lock it out and prevent leakage. After asking 2-3 spare parts shops they aren't sure if they'll be able to source a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience