ZeroToHundred - on 4 wheels only?

kelvintkw87

Oct 7, 2008
Hi all,

Been browsing the forums for quite some time - I am just wondering and would love to suggest that we have a special section for Motorcycles.

0-100 is the theme here, and speed is the game (on track) - why not have a special little dedicated section for our friends on two-wheels?

I am a newbie, which was only recently hit by the bug to ride and have driven a car for more years than I can remember but I am now relishing the opportunity to go on two-wheels - I therefore suggest having a section on bikes in the forum here. I'll be posting on my experiences going from four-wheels to two.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi Kelvin

great suggestion, we've considered adding a 2 wheel section for some time and will potentially appear on our forums in the coming weeks when we deploy our updated website

thanks and have fun riding

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Goodie...
Once it's up.. Will bring the 2 wheeler out from the garage and start modding and mess around with it too..

Braided Brake hose for Motorcycles... hmmmm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

数学代写系还将开设许多“应用数学”课程。许多人可能想知道这些是否与他们未来的工作直接相关。事实上,所谓的“应用数学”有着非常广泛的含义。我理解应用数学是将math的思想、知识和方法应用到物理、化学、生物、金融、工程等学科和行业中,帮助解决学科和行业的核心问题,促进科学和行业的进步。mathematics系课程中真正与实际工作相关的applied mathematics知识和方法(如工程、金融等相关知识和方法)所占比例很低,可能仅是金融数学和计算数学课程的一部分;数学专业学生接触最多的应用数学,主要是对其他学科理论问题的分析和解决。因此,我们可以普遍理解,数学系学习的应用数学与我们生活中的“应用”有很大不同。
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience