Cold! Very COLD car-air-cold

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
COLD car air-cond! VERY cold!!

Question:
1. why my car air-cond is hot during daytime?
2. why my car is noisy when turn on air-cond?
3. why my car is not as cold as before?
4. why my car is smelly when air-cond is operating?

why? why? WHY?

get SOLUTION here by sharing your issue!

Examples on our service

Cleaning air-cond condenser on a Myvi to improve its coldness & cleanliness

Refilling air-cond compressor oil to enhance the compressor performance

Explaining the air-cond system to customers for better understanding

Installing an air-cond compressor onto a Perodua Kelisa as the previous compressor was malfunctioning

Dismantling Land Rover's dashboard for conducting a full air-cond service to maintain its good condition

Fixing an air-cond cooling coil and a fan blower which are ready to be installed

Testing where the leakage of an air-cond cooling coil is in the water

Good technology equipment is adopted for accurately identifying the current air-cond condition

Attachments

Last edited:

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi sgwangacc, I have a problem with my Myvi and Wira. When the car is moving the aircon is very cold. When I'm moving slowly stuck in a jam or parked, the aircon starts to feel like all the cold air is gone. Whats the problem with this? I've changed compressors before (recon) but the problem is still there.

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
Hi sgwangacc, I have a problem with my Myvi and Wira. When the car is moving the aircon is very cold. When I'm moving slowly stuck in a jam or parked, the aircon starts to feel like all the cold air is gone. Whats the problem with this? I've changed compressors before (recon) but the problem is still there.
Normally there are 2 main parts contribute to your current issue, i.e. air-cond fan & compressor.
Since you've just changed the compressor, try to check your air-cond fan condition. If your fan is working, most likely it's originated from the compressor.

Yet, it's good to get an experienced technician to determine the problem.

Hello brO,My car A/C is fine but i feel wanna service it since long time never do it..How much the price for it?..My car is Wira..:wavey:
Good to have such idea to maintain your air-cond good condition :proud:

pm you the details.

mfirdaus

Jun 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bro, where is ur shop? my car is evo 7, i got problem with my aircond, when i switch off the aircond. I can feel outside air come in, becoz i can smell outside smoke n etc. what is the problem? can it be fix? if can, where is ur shop bro?

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
bro, where is ur shop? my car is evo 7, i got problem with my aircond, when i switch off the aircond. I can feel outside air come in, becoz i can smell outside smoke n etc. what is the problem? can it be fix? if can, where is ur shop bro?
Most probably there are holes allowed the external air flows into your car. And doing full service (incl changing new sponge to close the holes) could solve such issue. Yet, it's good to check to re-confirm this.

Click CONTACT to find us or refer our signature below.

Jun 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Helo, i'm using myvi year 2011 n my ac compressor already kong. How much rm myvi compressor replacement? And can i use other than Denso brand coz i heard it won't last long. Pm me also the price for myvi ac full service. Tqvm.

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
Helo, i'm using myvi year 2011 n my ac compressor already kong. How much rm myvi compressor replacement? And can i use other than Denso brand coz i heard it won't last long. Pm me also the price for myvi ac full service. Tqvm.
It's not advisable to modify the original compressor brand unless you're really dissatisfied with its original good condition. Based on our experience, Denso Myvi compressor is doing well and long-lasting under good maintenance.

pm you the price :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,

anyone successfully endorse JPJ for converted bigger cc engine which exceed 25% from original engine cc?

Mind to share the procedure like ? Terima kasih
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience