JC Racing at Bandar Sunway

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Anyone tune emanage blue at J C Racing by Jacky ??
Can share out ? Thanks guys !!:biggrin:

Last edited:

gilbert

Known Member
Mar 24, 2006
Can PM me coz i will be going there next week for dyno and tuning, seems like the response is not very positive. Could someone at least let me know what's wrong with this Wshop before i even land myself there. Thanks.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
and yes..i agree...they sucks...fucked up attitudes

mahai..we pay to dyno... and what we get is a fucked up car...tuned by a fucked up person and in a fucked up place...

with the sum..rather go get toby,thomas,joshua or william...

MatLia

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
I,ve been to JC b4 to buy + tuning e-manage, but they ar not entertain me well. So get up & bye2 to them. Im prefer GT Auto & Millenium. Nice people. :proud:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
few of my friends sent their cars there to repair, service and dyno...so far they are happy wor...any details to support your dissatisfaction?

cooljordan

500 RPM
May 12, 2006
i got dyno cart to show how izit to prove how it is !! DAMN it ......:boxing:

Last edited:

gilbert

Known Member
Mar 24, 2006
Just dynoed with them last week by a guy identified as Hon. Here's the result of my dyno. Would appreciate your expert advice whether the figures are normal ? Driving experience after e-manage was car's lighter but not as pick up as before. Maybe due to the leaner setting between 1-3k rpm. As you notice it becomes richer as it progresses from 4 - 8k rpm. Fuel consumption wise was approximately 400 km full tank before e-manage. Consumption after e-manage to be advised. My reading as follows:

Before e-manage:

4 rpm - 12
5 rpm - 12.5
6 rpm - 11.9
7 rpm = 11.9

After e-manage

4 rpm - 13
5 rpm - 13.2
6 rpm - 12.5
7 rpm = 12.0

May 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
and yes..i agree...they sucks...fucked up attitudes

mahai..we pay to dyno... and what we get is a fucked up car...tuned by a fucked up person and in a fucked up place...

with the sum..rather go get toby,thomas,joshua or william...
can u pls explain fucked up like how?

cooljordan

500 RPM
May 12, 2006
Just dynoed with them last week by a guy identified as Hon. Here's the result of my dyno. Would appreciate your expert advice whether the figures are normal ? Driving experience after e-manage was car's lighter but not as pick up as before. Maybe due to the leaner setting between 1-3k rpm. As you notice it becomes richer as it progresses from 4 - 8k rpm. Fuel consumption wise was approximately 400 km full tank before e-manage. Consumption after e-manage to be advised. My reading as follows:

Before e-manage:

4 rpm - 12
5 rpm - 12.5
6 rpm - 11.9
7 rpm = 11.9

After e-manage

4 rpm - 13
5 rpm - 13.2
6 rpm - 12.5
7 rpm = 12.0
so ur FC should be less KM compare be4 install e-manage..

gilbert

Known Member
Mar 24, 2006
Based on this setting it should save rite ? Coz i just only installed with them last saturday and haven't measure the fuel economy after e-manage. Will update you guys again next week on the consumption part. Pick up wise, as i mention earlier was rather slower compared to before e-manage but of coz engine runs smoother and more response. By the way, prior to tuning with JC Racing, i went to Vision Auto. They tried mapping the ecu but failed. They were unable to detect the fault which preventing it from mapping and cited reasons such as wiring problem and asked me to check back with my mech on the wiring. Instead of going back to my mech, i went back to the salesman and told him what happen. He ordered a wireman to diagnose my wiring and found no fault as well. Since the first tuner unable to map, that is y the reason why i ended up with the second tuner JC racing. By the way,the cost of installation was :

E-manage+ignition harness+dyno tuning = $1600.
Is this reasonable?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

does anyone here recommend TRD Suspension Kit...this would be for a MyVi...the kit is being retailed for RM2500...was considering between this, Titan (RM2000) and GAB...please advise and give your personal reviews...

i have used Titan before on my kelisa and loved them...but it was rather hard...sacrificing comfort quite a bit...the goal im hoping to get is to have improved handling with reasonable comfort since the MyVi is not really meant for cornering...just want to improve...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience