NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
find myself coming back to check this thread every few hours
No need la. Just once a day will do. Hehehhee

reading from the start and now changing to e36. whoa... congratz
Eh? Where does it say it's a E36?

:rofl::rofl: is actually my friend punya kawan. Personally I don't know him. Dun pray pray. This car manyak power. You got nice catch there by the way.
Ah ok. Yes, manyak power - but the problem is I don't want so much power for a daily. Hence the downgrading.

Congratulations on the new purchase
Tq boss

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Habis la...I stand far far away from Izso. Put signal tepi...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Habis la...I stand far far away from Izso. Put signal tepi...
Says the guy with the FD2R with the exhaust that's loud enough to wake the dead. And my lag means I'll be eating your dust long before my boost kicks in. Mana ada signal tepi

Hoih, kuli sajer. So i assume the car now being work in a kickass garage somewhere?
Yeah. The previous owner introduced to me some of his regular haunts and the guys know the guy and the car quite well. No point in me bringing it elsewhere only for them to muck up

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
where's shop that do the welding? damn nice.
It's in Ampang. The shop owner has his own drag EG there and his handiwork on his drag car is pretty impressive.

According to waze its : Workshop SPG @ Ajip 87
No 31 Jln Avenue 3, Ampang

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna let you know i also encounter the same problem as you. Bought a used yrv piston turbo 73mm 4pcs then i not sure la coz i know the yrv piston
turbo original size 72mm only,he say 73mm n pnp "blok kelisa" i think where got it...i try to buy it@go home n check the piston size 72mm,
mistaken already.. actually my rebore is 73mm...i want to return....then call/sms him many times but he didn't answer/sms!..
i'm so unlucky already so sad....i forget to bring my mitutoyo digital...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience