Surbo !!!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Light pressure turbo?? Pressure?? Even the unit (surbo) itself got energy to spin from engine vacuum, still try to claim it supply pressure to engine ka? It even make restrict airflow and make more vacuum by logic. Some say it will make the air swirl to engine and help create a better air/fuel mixture by install it in intake air duct. Do they think that the air after the surbo fan will keep spinning/swirl thru all the bend along intake duct go thru air filter and move along intake manifold bend in the swirl condition. It may keep swirl i think around 2-3 inch after the surbo only. U have to be real stupid to believe the theory behind this kind of thing.
An aeon ago I wrote up an article where a friend shoved a Surbo wannabe in my intake for testing. On the same day itself I took it out because it was choking my car and made FC horrible and all that good shit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just yesterday, Lotus Cars Malaysia mobilized some of their esteemed owners for an exclusive live viewing of the Malaysian F1 GP at the Equatorial Hotel KL. For this year's F1, Lotus Cars decided they'd have a peaceful private function at the hotel instead and as it turned out, a brilliant call since it was a wet and humid race in Sepang this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience