2017 CRV out now, gets VTEC Turbo & Autonomous driving features!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You make it sound bad Ixeo. Haha!

I just want the ability to drive without the damn car correcting my steering and braking. But that's not saying I'll ever buy a CRV. I don't like CRVs

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I just want the ability to drive without the damn car correcting my steering and braking. But that's not saying I'll ever buy a CRV. I don't like CRVs
Don't buy premium model you won't get the braking and steering correction thing.....lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

If the car drives itself I might buy, then I'll sit behind like a boss. Imagine buying a car and it comes with a chauffeur.

Don't buy premium model you won't get the braking and steering correction thing.....lol
Got auto follow & adaptive cruise...i think that feature quite chun.. especially crawling in traffic.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need war game air gun, pls pm me the cheapest price i can get. i interest to own 1 of this. i wan to shoot theives la.

war game expert pls come in

i also wan to buy the backup siren or something that can prevent alarm works even disconnect the battery.

pls pme me where to get and who got sell also can pm me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience