Idiot Drivers

mnymy

Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Idiot driver is commonly seen during daily driving in our way to office or home..want to go to KL but purposely driving on the right lane towards Puchong interchange and cut the que bfr the traffic light in front of Sri Petaling Police Station to get onto KL ...so other drivers have to slam on break just to avoid collision...jamming the stretch of the behind cars...just as example..it happen everywhere..everyday...no matter what time...that's an idiot...

The Penang girl is the Crazy Driver..If you see one few things you can do to avoid fatal accident and be a hero..

..slam your car to the incoming car front right tire to force the driver not to continue his/her fatal mission...but you not Crazy...
...throw a golf ball or solid object onto the incoming car wind screen..the glass with turn white and block the driver view..and force the driver to stop the fatal mission..but again you not crazy.

conclusion is then..our road is still safe because other driver not crazy..and the crazy driver can escape safely also all the time because other driver is not crazy...

To be safe on the road..a few things you need to remind your self to do and not to do..I do it myself every time I seat behind the wheel being a 2 wheels or 4 wheels..
...Other driver is crazy except you, so..don't be one of them, you will see your again young wife and children at the end of the day...
...enjoy your straight front view most of the time when driving...some left or right or up or down and back..your are surrounded by the fast & furious driver and enjoy the drama for free,..also you're vulnerable at all these angles...front sudden 6 pots breaking of front driver..back, from incoming follower that crazy of your butt...sides, from smart thinking driver that want to go left but driving on the right lane..vise versa..also from driver that can effort to buy 200k car but have no signal lights..
Up don't forget especially when you're stopping under the flyover ..look up at what point you stop..and don't let you windows open ...you will kena the pigeon shit...then you will turn to crazy driver..

DRIVES SAFELY ALL THE TIME..LETS ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME..LIFE IS SHORT DON'T MAKE IT ANY SHORTER..

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
About penang crazy girl driver, first reaction is to avoid her in seconds. No one will try to be hero unless i drive those lorry pasir.
The accident happen on a flyover bridge where both side cant see what is coming in front.

How defensive we drive, sure there's a crazy driver. Use sixth sense, predict. Skill to learn.
I bet many zth members here can predict vehicles will make turn/change lane without signaling. This is a skill. Will save lots of trouble.
Problem is i cant predict 4D. :banghead: hahahaha
I seen many car do tailgating stunt, even the brakes with 10 pots wont do any good. Syok kah ?
What i do to tailgater, i let it pass. Then lock the driver, so he cant move side or front. During my bad day in factory. :viking:

Last edited:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
This week is Fast & Furious week and thanks to the movie, expect to see a lot of Dominic Torettos in the streets in any type of vehicle/transport machinery LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience