L2 / L5 Ecu mod- No Boost cut

sideksepakragabulat

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
removing one way valve on your map sensor will not effect your afr by much. changing to bigger injector will have a better result. 390cc with safc can boost more than 2 bar if you get the tuning correct. would recommend you to use 310cc injector.
thanks bro..too late now cos i just bought the 390cc injectors a few days ago..still not put the injectors due to incoming upgrading..for time being i just will be using the old 240cc injector..now after removing the one way valve i'm facing problem to start my car..yesterday i have to crank about 5-10 min jun to get the engine running..this morning i have to push the car just to make it running..are they any means this prob could be related to the removal of the one way valve?strange enough after the engine run it will have no prob to start again if i shut down the engine..only if i let it park for more than 5-6 hours this prob will appear..

i just can't wait to start the upgrading process...malu beb have to push the car just to make it run :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi....all sifu......i m juz planing to buy waja convert to gsr.....but heard some owner say that after convert..... the fuel meter is not accurate...it that the gsr pump problem not suitable for the waja tank or wat????if want dun want to change the fuel tank to 4wd tank....wat can i do to accurate the meter???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience