Daddys club

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hello fellow fathers....My wife is 2 months to delivery of our baby boy....excited...

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
You all are nice, gentle father.
For a car ? hehehe....different story lah
My story, my wife gave birth during chinese new year eve. 730pm precise. What a day...
First timer tension is priceless...
12hr with her, no eat also. after that, what a relief.
Get down from hospt, makan, first cigg puff...i near fainted, bnggggg. hahahaha...thats all

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
You all are nice, gentle father.
For a car ? hehehe....different story lah
My story, my wife gave birth during chinese new year eve. 730pm precise. What a day...
First timer tension is priceless...
12hr with her, no eat also. after that, what a relief.
Get down from hospt, makan, first cigg puff...i near fainted, bnggggg. hahahaha...thats all
I have 4 kids dude...n every birth was a blessing like d 1st...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
one of the joy's of fatherhood. keeping track of ur child's growth.. racecar style hahaha

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Wow....rezeki lah bro...
Ya alhamdulillah...:proud:

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

one of the joy's of fatherhood. keeping track of ur child's growth.. racecar style hahaha

Waaaaaaa d 1st pic cross legged lagi...sure d BOSS hehe..beautiful kids u have bro...hopefully x 'mad' like d daddy hehe

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Both my kids stopped wearing pampers at the age of 2. Have to potty train the with lotsa patience. But in the end it was worth it. Kinda save alot monthly on pampers too. Now also cutting down on milk scoops from 6 scoops to 3 scoops as recommended by doctor. It helps too
try to live up this thread. Yeah, me n wife struggle one month, washing 10-20 pants or more/day.
No more easy way with diapers changed.
And is fruitful.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
try to live up this thread. Yeah, me n wife struggle one month, washing 10-20 pants or more/day.
No more easy way with diapers changed.
And is fruitful.
All parents have to go through all that unless so rich can hire maid loh......:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I need some information.

I am actually looking for a 4g92 MIVEC engine. Can someone please tell me whats the rough estimation of the the cost.
I intend to upgrade my WIRA 1,5m yr 2000 model. Would I require authorization from JPJ and also do I require to change my current breaking system. At current moment my front breaks are Disc breaks and back breaks are drum breaks.

I also need to know..would this effect my car insurance and NCB..?

I hope all u "tai kor" can help me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience