Satria GTi Owner Headcount

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
Hi all SGTI owners,

Im having problems with my temp and fuel meter, and buying the whole meter clusters is not really a choice since only one part is faulty.. Just wanna ask if the temp and fuel gauge is the same with wira gauge? i know wira faceplate is different colour (black or the spotted ones)

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
Just bought one on 25th Dec 2013.
The car is in bad condition. Plan to spend 4-6k to restore it.
Appreciate if anyone here can help to get parts. Will update photo of the car as soon as possible and list of parts needed.
Thanks.

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
First problem of the car is aircon not blowing cold air and outside temp showing 20 degree (this car fitted with digital aircon by previous owner). Since when Malaysia got so cold weather?
Can anyone suggest what could be the problem? I do not have much experience on this digital aircon and do not want to spend tons of money to fix it. Thanks.

d3vilzzzz

Nov 14, 2006
Hi all kakis,

i hope this forum has not died ..
question to kick start this forum again ..is there a diff usage for the clutch when driving hard/ normal city driving?
assuming car is stock -driving hard i feel i hv to engage the pedal to its fullest whereas driving just normally, slow ..i don't have to do that ..maybe just 3/4 /1/2 ..

major

Dec 25, 2009
Caloundra
Hi, does anyone know Part Number for 4g93t dohc CRANKSHAFT or Satria gti 4g93p dohc?
and where to get New one?Thanks

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Hi all,

Drives a SGTi also, year 2001.
Currently I'm having a problem with some wiring and also air cond compressor (I suspet also).

Car has been an uncomfortable mess to drive with, especially when the AC is turned on.
My car would jerk violently during set in and out by the AC compressor.
Few days ago, the engine died when I was driving down a slope and couldn't be rescuscitated until 3 foremen came to tweak with its wiring ( the bunch under your steering). I was told that previous shoddy work has screwed up the wiring.

"You punya wiring potong sambung potong sambung apa tak shot? Siapa yang buat memang kerja sabotaj la... cuba pegang (which I did), panas kan? mana boleh panas? nak shot satu kereta?"

Now, after tweaking, the car roared to life, to my relief. I drove home without any fuss but feeling lucky. It was 1am on a Monday morning!
the problem with the AC compressor vanished after the wiring works but slight hesitation when accelerating can still be felt. The car sometimes felt like as if it was driven with 3 cylinders. Not good.

I'm just wondering if it was indeed a problem with the AC compressor or the damned wiring?

Anyone can provide any opinion/experience?

Thanks in advance!
Had the same problem with my GTI before. Solved the problem when I replaced to the OEM AC Compressor to Denso AC Compressor. The car had no drag even while revving up to near red-line. Even fan level 1 is cooler than OEM level 3 compressor.

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
Appreciate if anyone know what is the correct ECU (code) and Mass Air FLow sensor (code) is for 1999 Satria GTI?

My 1999 GTI has been modified by previous owner to Mivec head so wonder if it is still using the original ECU and MAF. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Introducing...... alien clean and alien wax.

alien clean

What better way to demonstrate the power of alien clean than a wheel heavily coated in brake dust!

Spray on some alien...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience