ZTH Petaling Jaya TT

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Yea I meant that, something like those fabric mat whr u sweep in different direction u get diff colour like that... don't really know how to explain

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Yea I meant that, something like those fabric mat whr u sweep in different direction u get diff colour like that... don't really know how to explain

U have to make sure not to spray that close and not going to thick in one go. Thin layers are better and work your way layers by layers. I'm planning to plastidip my wira roof lining coz it's so ugly already. Will share the project on the plastidip thread. hehe

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Well, i think its because of not shaking it well enough from time to time. :hmmmm: When i apply the first layer after shaking it looks good but when i work my way through layer by layer i didnt shake it from time to time so i guess thats why the result is like that. I did spray layer by layer for 7-8 layers.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Well, i think its because of not shaking it well enough from time to time. :hmmmm: When i apply the first layer after shaking it looks good but when i work my way through layer by layer i didnt shake it from time to time so i guess thats why the result is like that. I did spray layer by layer for 7-8 layers.
lucky it's plastidip so can peel off and start over. if normal paint, you have to sand it down again. haha

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Well, if it's normal paint I wouldn't do it myself in the first place hahahah I don't trust myself

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Job : Testing of Car workshop/garage software

Who : You must be a mechanic , owner or someone working in a workshop/garage

Goal :
The software is meant to assist the operations and running of a workshop/garage to:
1. Safe time
2. Increase repeat business

The software is currently on beta testing (free)

Salary : RM 100-300 per 1 hour session. Each test would take a total of 1 hour. That includes 30 m using the software, 10 m to write a simple report, 20 m for Q&A (if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience