Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
This is.....a mastapiece!!!

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
My latest addition is this Blitz Access ECU. This is a standard 4A-GE 20v Blacktop ECU that has been 'chipped' but Blitz in Japan, and offers more aggressive fuel mapping, a rev limit of 8,500rpm, no speed cut etc. Straight after installing it I could feel that the midrange power was noticeably stronger, allowing the car to get into it's power-band sooner and pull consistently until redline. The performance is similar to the 6-speed ECU I was running previously, but this one has a noticeable 'kick' to it when you put your foot down. I have to give the ECU some time to adjust to my mods and driving style, but so far the upgrade seems to have been worth it :)

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
As much as I hate to say it, this build is now over and the car is up for sale :(. It's been a very enjoyable 6-years and I've met a huge amount of great people over that time, so I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everybody who has supported this project over the years and has offered their thoughts, opinions and encouragement. Without that, this build likely would've died a long time ago, so cheers! :D. I look forward to seeing what the future holds and the exciting times that are ahead :)

TradeMe auction link: Toyota Corolla SE Limited 4AGE 20v Blacktop 1993 | Trade Me

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Oh! sad to hear that. Hope you have new project coming up......
Thanks man. I've never been as attached to a car as I am to this one, so it makes things very difficult, but with 3 kids, only a 2-car garage and other things to save for in the future (wedding, house etc) it's time for the Corolla to move onto a new home. It's been a great run, and one I'll always remember. My new car is a 2006 Toyota Aurion SX6 Sportivo. It's quite a different kettle of fish to the Corolla as it's a much larger vehicle, and packs a 3500cc 2GR-FE Dual VVT-i V6 under the hood. Practicality-wise it makes a lot more sense as I can fit all of the kids in it (carseats and all) and it has more than enough power than I'll ever need, while being a lot safer and more modern in the process. It has nothing on the Corolla in terms of quirkiness though and feels a lot more 'generic', but it's my new pride and joy, and one that I'll no doubt keep for many years to come :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nice, and that is the Camry in Malaysia......but you have the V6 3.5L...:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I using 4g93 dohc. change lighten crank pulley better performance or adjustable cam pulley?? need 4g93 sifu guide for technical modification engine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience