Flywheel Resurface

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
Hi guys,

Im installing new clutch set and looking for a reliable shop to resurface my flywheel (ulu klang area). not talking about skimming to reduce weight. It is a single mass Toms flywheel for toyota altezza.

I read the importance of having the flywheel resurface every clutch change on the net but didnt lead me to any local machine shop that offer the service.
if there are, i would like to know how they it too.. there are special machine for that but i never see that machine here.

any help appreciated.
:wavey:
thank you

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi guys,

Im installing new clutch set and looking for a reliable shop to resurface my flywheel (ulu klang area). not talking about skimming to reduce weight. It is a single mass Toms flywheel for toyota altezza.

I read the importance of having the flywheel resurface every clutch change on the net but didnt lead me to any local machine shop that offer the service.
if there are, i would like to know how they it too.. there are special machine for that but i never see that machine here.

any help appreciated.
:wavey:
thank you

if no noticeable wear/uneven surface....no need to do resurface on the flywheel....

similar situation on disc/brake pad relation.....in fact, flywheel and clutch is working on the same concept on the brake....just in reverse....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wat liquid u guys use? how much ah? where to buy? my aircon not cold still got gas means condensor dirty and i too lazy drive to aircon shop and want to save $$ and learn at the same time
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience