ADC

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
hi hi to all the members of ZTH, NMC and most of all ADC. if any comments from the non members are welcome ..........

A WARM WELCOME TO ALL THE CARS LOVERS...............
LIVE NISSAN , DRIVE NISSAN :lol: :lol:

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
sr4g- Yeah, whats up man? WHats with the face? Be a man and deal with it like a MAN. Agree??

Julie - Wah now u taikor in this forum! WHat for la open another one? HOw are you man? Any latest developments? :)

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
dun la say tai kor , just a beginner though. so far still purging more sales on the timex meters lol. then trying to ask my frens uncle for the custom rim cap for my sport rim.er.............then waiting for ur website to b done ........... i think thats all guah !! :lol: :lol:

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
hi guy, what up, new topic open up, let refresh
wah julie, ur friend can do custom cap for sport rim, that nice
what kind of custom he does?
need a suggestion on what colour to paint my car,
thinking about the gen2 blue or remain a same maroon colour + black hood

andy .... website!website! still coding isit? share2 la for opinion :lol:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bout the new topic , i just wan to open so i open lol. not yet confirm lol, he say try to ask his uncle. his uncle doing moulding company on steel. bout ur car paint...... wat type of look u wan ur car to be also effect the colour?? i think u wan to look more into sport.....

ok, if u like black hood u onli got few choices. white , yellow ,red. the best colour match is white with black hood. i saw ur yellow spotlight. y not take yellow with black hood.then u can also custom some stickers . it will look nice. thats my opinion.

this andy doing project alone coz he dun wan beginners like us to kacau opps...... not kacau to SPOIL his work :angry:

for all ADC members that is insterested to make eyelid for his car, pls let me know.that day during gathering got ppl ask me bout it. if more ppl insterested then can ask the fiber ppl to make a mould then every Y10 will have eyelid. i havent ask how much and where to make yet. :)

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
wow! create our own sport rim :ph34r: interesting n
sound like to cost ur a boom, keep update on that
photoshopping a few pic on paint matter, nothing to do now, my leg also on the table now :lol:
1st

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
should i maintain this colour!!!??

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
was thinking about this also !!!??

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
ad with vip kit :ph34r:

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Bobkidi - OHMIGOD! How the hell u did those effects la??? Very real man!! Can send me raw files?? I need to find out what colour suits my car too ! :)

Julie - Dont la say I like to work alone. I actually asked the experts in my company about my design and they say need to improve on some pics. So here it is, its done, only for HOME page. THe other links not yet, still working on it. Not easy weh!

FYI, Edisi new website is located at edisi.cjb.net DOnt show to others yet, maklumla still under construction! Thanks buddies! :D

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Originally posted by julie2121@Mar 2 2005, 14:54

for all ADC members that is insterested to make eyelid for his car, pls let me know.that day during gathering got ppl ask me bout it. if more ppl insterested then can ask the fiber ppl to make a mould then every Y10 will have eyelid. i havent ask how much and where to make yet. :)
Im game for the eyelids. Lets gather more ppl who wants it! But, to me, eyelids are more suitable for VIP spec la.... what do u think, Julie, Bob? Unless the eyelid is something UNIQUE... hmm.. more curves than straight line. Right ??

Latest price for B13 sideskirt with side 'horns'-RM280/pair!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: But the other one without the 'horns' - RM160... :unsure:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bobkidi:nice work, but can u do another one more colour. white with black bonnect with vip kits. i think is nice.

andy: for the eyelids , when doing the custom means that the eyelids that i am going to design will me wider and broader than mine. but the fitting is set. then owners can design and sut to wat ever designthey like.

eyelid actually not just more on VIP actually the way u design the eyelid that matters to b or not to b VIP

then for the horny kits RM280?? too expensive man. u better give me time to check then i let u know......way too high man :o :o

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
julie....
i`m interested in that eye lid....
how much per pair??
i think it must be very expansive....

haha... how about the eye lid for the tail light also????
:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience