Wira Rear Lamp Question

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Which means they can double up as brake lamp and night lamp at the same time?
Usually are like that even VR lights are like that. Some cars of course have separate night light and brake light especially newer cars fitted with LED.....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Usually are like that even VR lights are like that. Some cars of course have separate night light and brake light especially newer cars fitted with LED.....
Mine got 2 bulb but not sure how to check if they are dual filament or not.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mine got 2 bulb but not sure how to check if they are dual filament or not.
Need to taken out and see loh!

Single filament....5w for tail light, if 21w for signal light, some signal bulb comes in orange color
bulb.jpg

Twin filaments...... 21w/5w for brake/tail light
bulb 2.jpg

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Need to taken out and see loh!

Single filament....5w for tail light, if 21w for signal light, some signal bulb comes in orange color
View attachment 566002

Twin filaments...... 21w/5w for brake/tail light
View attachment 566003
Oh, can see there are 2 things inside the twin filament. I need to check mine and see. When I took out the bulb, I din't notice any bulb for signal light.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nope. Mine got 2 light bulbs in there. big one for brake light and small one for night light like this:

Pardon the rust. This was before I clean it. You can't get this socket anymore at spareparts shop. :bawling:
As per bro. sanekit photo. Small bulb is tail light, big bulb is double filaments for tail and brakes....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
As per bro. sanekit photo. Small bulb is tail light, big bulb is double filaments for tail and brakes....
For those fully lit even on braking, means the small bulb should light up as well? Because the small bulb is on the inner side.

As per your photo, signal light on top.....lol
Located somewhere else then. :biggrin:

Yes. and the big bulb is outside. signal inside.
I thought signal is on above these lamp? :hmmmm:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
For those fully lit even on braking, means the small bulb should light up as well? Because the small bulb is on the inner side.

sorry. the small bulb is the night light. big bulb is brake light and night light. so at night, both supposed to light up and the big bulb 2nd filament will light up when braking. :adore:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
sorry. the small bulb is the night light. big bulb is brake light and night light. so at night, both supposed to light up and the big bulb 2nd filament will light up when braking. :adore:
So, for those that lit up on inner side upon braking, could it be that they changed their small bulb to large dual filament ones?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Fully lit means both bulbs are twin filaments loh......:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
This is one weird case here. Instead of brake lamp at outer side, this one is at inside while outer side is not lit.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oil Catch Can Help needed

I have no idea whether my oil catch can is properly connected as it has 3 inlet/outlet. Please refer to the pic. Can someone correct me if this is connected wrongly and where it should be connected to? Please assume that I do not know where the PCV valve is... Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience