K3VET - emanage ultimate/haltech sprint 500

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
Hi all Sifus,

I would like to seek for opinion on what fuel control device that is best for K3VET engine. No mods, all stock. The initial intention is to tune the stock afr, stock running quite rich. So I get AEM FIC6. But seems like the person I send for tuning say FIC6 unable to adjust the ignition(retard - if Im not mistaken).

Now would like to run 1 bar boost, and get the afr right. Also need to tackle boost cut. Now some friend suggest to use EMU and another asked me just to get HS5. Which one should I go for?

Your wise opinion is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
different categories of ECU with totally different price ranges

E-Manage - piggyback
Haltech - Standalone and costs about 2-3 times more than e-manage.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
K3VET has an auto transmission.. u can get any engine management that suits your budget but u still have to keep stock TCU (transmission control unit). just wanna remind that..

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
K3VET has an auto transmission.. u can get any engine management that suits your budget but u still have to keep stock TCU (transmission control unit). just wanna remind that..
Yes, I understand that for my engine if I go for HS500 only can use as a piggyback not the standalone. :bawling:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hi all Sifus,

I would like to seek for opinion on what fuel control device that is best for K3VET engine. No mods, all stock. The initial intention is to tune the stock afr, stock running quite rich. So I get AEM FIC6. But seems like the person I send for tuning say FIC6 unable to adjust the ignition(retard - if Im not mistaken).

Now would like to run 1 bar boost, and get the afr right. Also need to tackle boost cut. Now some friend suggest to use EMU and another asked me just to get HS5. Which one should I go for?

Your wise opinion is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
change your tuner.

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Yes, I understand that for my engine if I go for HS500 only can use as a piggyback not the standalone. :bawling:
For engine control, the HS500 can be run on full control (eliminate the stock ECU) just that it's downside is it can't control the air-conditioning.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
For engine control, the HS500 can be run on full control (eliminate the stock ECU) just that it's downside is it can't control the air-conditioning.
how about link? saw atom g4+ going around RM2,000 at Ken Racing. Now I dont have my Myvi anymore, looking for ECU for my Satria(now still have aircond, if can want to maintain it that way).

Still considering s500 or link. mod on the satria is just mild, i just have cam on it and thinner gasket.

wondering which is better, link atom g4+ or haltech sprint500.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bro & sis, i am driving 1.8 gsr mitsubishi lancer(Evo 4, 5 & 6 type). i just want to know can mivec LSD gear box fit into my car as i planning to buy it. please advise. thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience