Perak Section

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
Hello Guys :wavey::wavey::wavey:,

Its been awhile I hav logged into ZTH ... is there any active ppl around here ??

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Come Ipoh from KK?
KK to Ipoh not far mah, unless bro. g4i8y0t touge to Ipoh through Sungei Siput old road :driver:......hhahhahahhahahhahaha:rofl:

I even attended TT in Penang once quite many years ago. Inform members there and they group together told me where to meet. TT until midnight then drove back to Taiping, where bro. Toyota Corona is from......lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
KK to Ipoh not far mah, unless bro. g4i8y0t touge to Ipoh through Sungei Siput old road :driver:......hhahhahahhahahhahaha:rofl:

I even attended TT in Penang once quite many years ago. Inform members there and they group together told me where to meet. TT until midnight then drove back to Taiping, where bro. Toyota Corona is from......lol:rofl:
Yeah. I think maybe 45 minutes drive or less from KK to Ipoh?

Since you can go to Penang from Taiping for TT, maybe next time I should find you TT at PJ when I go there. :biggrin:

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
U guyz must be Kings of TT. Driving to all sorts of locations to do Telegraphic Transfers and time. Respect. Respect.

I was born there only. Now stuck in Melaka.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah. I think maybe 45 minutes drive or less from KK to Ipoh?

Since you can go to Penang from Taiping for TT, maybe next time I should find you TT at PJ when I go there. :biggrin:
Timing loh! the last time you met bro. issuzark and sanekit, last minute cannot come....:rolleyes:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
U guyz must be Kings of TT. Driving to all sorts of locations to do Telegraphic Transfers and time. Respect. Respect.

I was born there only. Now stuck in Melaka.
I'm a newbie in TT. Only attended once.

Timing loh! the last time you met bro. issuzark and sanekit, last minute cannot come....:rolleyes:
Arrange one more session when I go PJ next time. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For all those car lover out there:

Im currently distibuting the new product from overseas to any of u that business in car care that make the car that been apply look dame preety!

It is a polish that when apply to to your car and will be giving a 5 year guaranty (not warranty) that your car will shine like hell.!!!!!!!!!!!

It is suitable to all those metallic and even 2k colour paint.
Dame nice, it is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience