Toyota Advanza Suspension

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
hi brothers here, i like to ask about the suspension of Advanza.

i feel that very soft of the rear side. any solution of it ? pls advice, all the expert here.

do u all think that changing absorber or springs or both will be nicer ? pls advice ya.....thanks ....

ae76

Known Member
Jun 4, 2006
Bro, change the rear set to Gas absorber......it will help...

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
thanks bro ae76. but original absorber of advanza is not gas one? i tot is gas one,but i think i totally wrong ady. how about changing to performance absorber n springs ? izzit more better ?

ae76

Known Member
Jun 4, 2006
all original Toyota abs mostly a oil type......If you want to change to performance 1 sure better....but the price will be a lot higher.....

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
ooo .... i see. i understand ady. but, u all know the price of Gas type absorber? and then the pic that bro anak melayu one is performance absorber or gas absorber? How much for performance one ? if u all know, pls let me know can ? thanks much

ae76

Known Member
Jun 4, 2006
Bro,
the 1 in photo is performance type......
The price depend a lot on the brand........for performance it may cost up to few thousand...
If just normal abs you may get price from RM100 to 200 depand on brand also.....as long as you get a Japan made gas absorber like KYB or tokico will be nice already....unlease u really need to tune up your car...

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
actually depend on wat type of driving behaviour u mostly use lor ...if u always hantam corner kao kao then i think avanza is not a gud car lor since it is tall mah ...anyway a sport type would help u out ...if kaya change to adjustable lor ..wit hi lo soft hard de ...hehe..

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
Thanks to u all that provided me all these useful infomation.haha.
Bro Caleb, pls don kidding me la...use advanza to hantam corner, means find dead way to go oli ler....haha ....no la. this is my family car.when i drive it, i feel very jumpy at behind especially bringing people at behind, make me feel uncomfortable when driving. so, i nid to improve the suspension of this car lor......hope to get good result after i change the ABS lor .

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
so, KAYABA Gas type absorber will be better la rite? then how about the rear spring ler? izzit affect the suspension too ? nid to change it or not ? or oli change abs will be better already? thanks

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
ohhhh.....dun know mah ....in tis world really got ppl who dare to take those crv or avanza hantam ..........they never think of dead.....

ae76

Known Member
Jun 4, 2006
Bro,
Since use for family......forget about all the performance abs. like adjustable...
You just get a set of Japan made Gas abs will do...... there should be no problem with your ori spring unless you really go use ur Avanza as a Carrier to carry a lot off heavy things.....:burnout:

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
haha ....bro caleb, i am takut mati kind ppl one...wakaka(don ketawa me ya).
i just want comfortable driving oli on that car, cos advanza is nice for me, just the suspension abit brings problem to me and family oli.

anywhere, thanks to u both bro caleb and ae76. i still have manythings to learn from u all. haha

anakmelayu

Aug 30, 2007
ooo .... i see. i understand ady. but, u all know the price of Gas type absorber? and then the pic that bro anak melayu one is performance absorber or gas absorber? How much for performance one ? if u all know, pls let me know can ? thanks much
improve Propex sport performance absorber (nitrogen gas filled)..i think around
rm 500 can get or try apm- less than rm500

other side

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the ultimate luxury sports car. Not just any Aston, it is the Aston Martin DBS.

Powered by a V12 (510 horses, 420 lb-ft of torque), coupled with a complete restyling of every aspect. Carbon fiber is everywhere. The bodywork, in the car, cabin is accentuated with carbon fiber and detailed with fine leather finishing.

700 watt of Dolby Pro Logic II sound system, hard drive-based navigaion, Bluetooth integration...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience