ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
GG Proton
GG Toyota
Bye bye Honda
Mercedes? BMW? VW? pfft.

LED headlamps across the range - Honda Jazz top line also don't have...
Push start button across the range
Reverse camera across the range
Full size spare tyre across the range
Minimum 4 airbags across the range = Nissan Almera, Toyota Vios & Honda Jazz base model pls bungkus
ABS, traction control, vehicle stability control across the range = WIN ALREADY

BUILT IN SMART TAG for premium range = limpeh clap for you.

So for anyone who doesn't enjoy driving and just wants to go from point A to point B, ixeo proclaims the 2017 Perodua Myvi is the best car for you. Just buy the cheapest model and you already get ALL the important things.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
GG Proton
GG Toyota
Bye bye Honda
Mercedes? BMW? VW? pfft.

Minimum 4 airbags across the range = Nissan Almera, Toyota Vios & Honda Jazz base model pls bungkus

So for anyone who doesn't enjoy driving and just wants to go from point A to point B, ixeo proclaims the 2017 Perodua Myvi is the best car for you. Just buy the cheapest model and you already get ALL the important things.
Agreed..
But its disturbing to see the price is roughly similar with previous version myvi with lesser gizmo and safety.

Value of money is lesser today than couple years ago.
Can i say they have been overcharging consumer all these while like what toyota did with the Vios?
Just my dua sen.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
GG Proton
GG Toyota
Bye bye Honda
Mercedes? BMW? VW? pfft.

Cheapest model is a weakass 1.3

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Will I buy this as a replacement for my car or as my next car? No, at least for now. But will I recommend it for other people? Sure, why not?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Agreed..
But its disturbing to see the price is roughly similar with previous version myvi with lesser gizmo and safety.

Value of money is lesser today than couple years ago.
Can i say they have been overcharging consumer all these while like what toyota did with the Vios?
Just my dua sen.
Or maybe, over the years these safety equipment has came down in price?

Cheapest model is a weakass 1.3
Good enough to go from point A to B. I realised that driving in urban KL... 90% of the time the speed is below 80km/h... traffic lights, traffic, 2 lane roads.. you can't go that fast anyway.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good enough to go from point A to B. I realised that driving in urban KL... 90% of the time the speed is below 80km/h... traffic lights, traffic, 2 lane roads.. you can't go that fast anyway.
Not when it is a Myvi......lol:biggrin:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Or maybe, over the years these safety equipment has came down in price?
Could be...
I worked in electronic industry and my employer manufacture chip for automotive equipment.Price for such chip remain due to very stiff competition.
Then again the chip is only one of thousand part that makes up an equipment let say abs or airbag module.

Mass production,lower cost...for the end user it is.for manufacturer will be a pinch as most critical automotive chip require precious metal (99.9% pure gold wire )to operate at optimum level everytime,anytime.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
On paper the car looks like a good buy. The rear and front looks pretty decent. But the rear seats are as straight up as the Bezzas one so it's not realistically a comfortable point-A-to-point-B-car. I've yet to test drive and quite frankly I don't want to.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
On paper the car looks like a good buy. The rear and front looks pretty decent. But the rear seats are as straight up as the Bezzas one so it's not realistically a comfortable point-A-to-point-B-car. I've yet to test drive and quite frankly I don't want to.
Rear seats can recline a bit. Bezza one can’t.

On paper it’s the absolute Best Buy.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I'm not talking about the safety, I was referring to the overall shape of it. :biggrin:
Well, improved a bit versus that box...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan Stealth: The BNR34 Nissan Skyline GT-R Test Car
What seemed to be an ordinary BCNR33 GT-R to onlookers was in actual fact an aerodynamic test bed for Nissan’s most revered mass production car to date.

This satin black BCNR33 GT-R was one of several cars used as a test bed for development of the 1999 BNR34 GT-R, and this one in particular...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience