IPV4S (IPV 4S) + ZEPHYRUS Complete Starter E-Cig Vape Vaporizer Kit

All Other Stuff

IPV4S (IPV 4S) + ZEPHYRUS Complete Starter E-Cig Vape Vaporizer Kit

autocrazee

1,000 RPM
Mar 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.fasmoto.com
IPV 4S Box Mod, Zephyrus Sub-ohm Tank, Samsung 18650 Batteries & Ultrafire charger E-Cig, Vape, Vaporizer Starter Kit

New to the vaping scene? Been vaping awhile and looking to play with the big boys? This combo starter kit is higly recommended by us. Be it a flavor freak or a cloud chaser, this kit is pretty versatile. Not only that, it is also very easy to use and maintain. We should know, because it is what we use on a daily basis. All you need to add to this kit is some vape juice, and you're good to go.

1. Pioneer4You IPV 4S Box Mod

This box mod is one of, if not, the most popular box mod in the market today. It is a favorite amongst vapers due to its quality, durability and also it is packed with features that will make your vaping experience a wholesome one.

First off, the IPV 4S uses high quality materials and its finishing is subtle but flawless. Display is bright, clear and large enough to be seen very clearly. Squinting not necessary.

The handle, whch doubles as the battery cover is soft to the touch and is designed with ridges which makes holding this comfortable.

This box mod has dual mode. This means it will work in Power Mode (Watts) and also Temperature Control Mode (Joule). It can go up to a maximum 120W and 100J respectively. It supports Nickel and Titanium wires too.

For more details on this box mod, kindly check out
Pioneer4You iPV 4S 120W Variable Watt Vape E Cig B (end 10/27/2016 1:19:00 AM)

2. UD (Youde) Zephyrus Sub-ohm Tank

We love everything about this tank. Below are top 4 reasons you should get it.

1. Easy top refill
  2. Air flow can be adjusted from super tight to super wide
  3. The Dual Coil RBA build deck is easy to work on.
  4. Did we mention massive airflow?

On top of that they are super generous in thowing in some spares.

This tank is machined well and the finishing is top notch. You won't be dissapointed.

For more info check out Youde UD Zephyrus Sub-Ohm Vape E Cig Rebuildable T (end 10/27/2016 1:19:00 AM)

3. Ultrafire Battery Charger

The IPV 4S does not support USB charging. The USB cable is merely for updating the firmware. To charge, you will need an external charger. The Ultrafire charger is affordable and works well in providing a good charge.

Buy it separately UltraFire WF-139 High Quality 18650 Lithium-Ion Ba (end 12/27/2015 1:15:00 AM)

4. Samsung INR18650-25R 18650 2500mAh 3.6v Rechargeable Flat Top Battery

You will get 2 of this bad boys to power up your IPV 4S. These batteries are reliable, last long and work great with the IPV 4S.

Need just 1 battery? Buy it here Samsung INR18650-25R 18650 2500mAh 3.6v Rechargeab (end 10/27/2016 1:19:00 AM)

Last Updated @ 11/14/2015 12:23:42 PM

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.. Just need your opinion here. Preferably those with experience in this please...

I bought a disc brake set to fit into my car about a year ago from a seller in this forum. Suppose to fit it in today but I spotted some problem. It is full of rust. The knuckle, the caliper bracket, the rotor shield (that round thing like a shield don't know what is it called). I don't think it is due to me keeping it for one year because I kept it indoors and I bought another set and kept it for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience