All Other Stuff

Physiotherapy services

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site

About Us
The secret to our success in treating our patients efficiently to get quick results is our emphasis on thorough,spesific and accurate DIAGNOSIS. Platinum Physiotherapy offers specialized treatment for all kinds of physical pain including back, neck, shoulder and knee pain.

We treat sports injuries and have successfully helped our clients to get back to their respective sports and lifestyle after injuries and pain. We also treat patients with neurological disabilities like stroke, Parkinson and spinal cord injury to give our clients a chance to take control of their life again. We also provide door to door home physiotherapy for patients and clients who are bed bound or unable to acquire transport to come to our clinic.

Our philosophies acknowledge the critical importance of work and independence, to health and wellbeing. We know that recovering at work, while often difficult, leads to more rapid and sustainable health outcomes. Our approach addresses the range of complexities (medical, psychological, social and financial) that arise in circumstances of resuming independence. We are committed towards excellence in client rehabilitation through a “Goal-Oriented, Time-Limited” approach.

- General Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Exercise Prescription and Programming

Visit us at platinum rehab | platinum rehab solution

Call us : +6017-8804493 Mail us : [email protected]
Platinum Physiotherapy,
Platinum Rehab Solutions,
Block D-B1-3A, Kiara Designer Suites,
No. 18, Jalan Bukit Kiara 3, Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
(Easy access via car park Level B1)

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, it has been a pretty fantastic 2011 for me. As some of you might know, I first bought my DSLR end of Dec 2010, and started taking random pictures of cars along the streets of Kuala Lumpur. Over the course of an entire year, many things happened for me...

It is incredibly difficult to express how I feel in words, so instead, I have decided to come up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience