California Scents car and home Air Fresheners

autocrazee

1,000 RPM
Mar 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.fasmoto.com
Buy California Scents car and home Air Fresheners Online

Why Choose California Scents?

A recent post on Facebook was forwarded to me and I wasn't at all surprised. I've been preaching for ages that we should look into the contents of air fresheners as some of them smell...how do I put it...chemical-ish??? Bare in mind though, I did not do any testing on any of the mentioned products. However, I question why aren't the information already available. I'm thinking its time someone takes some kind of action on this.

Upon further digging, I found a couple more articles related to this. All of them strangely from The Star.

Tests on air fresheners show high levels of dangerous chemicals - Nation | The Star Online

Standards Malaysia on danger in air fresheners: Grouses already aired but no action taken yet - Nation | The Star Online

Packaging on air fresheners does not list out chemicals used - Nation | The Star Online

This is why I only use California Scents. Not because they are better than the competition. That would be hard to prove as it is rather ambiguous, but due to the fact that they very proudly advertise the safe aspect of their product and also the certifications they have. As a consumer, that is as much as I can depend on to make a "best" judgement.

If you check out their website, you will see that they claim to make their products from pure, natural and organic ingredients. They also point out the fact that whats not in their product is what differentiates them.

---Let’s take a look at the other side of ‘pure’ and what is not present in our ingredients; extenders, dilutents, and hydrocarbon solvents.---

And here's a little bit about compliance and certification.

---California Scents’ dedication to pure has earned the Enviro Kleen Certification on many of its products. Further assuring the consumer that California Scents’ products have been tested and comply with both IFRA and EU standards and the Green standards set by ChemTel Inc.---

They also go to great lengths to mention how they are Made in USA and also enviromental friendly. Read more about it here.

California Scents Online | Living Fresh!

Buy California Scents Online

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ecovent is kind of a device, when ur car is very hot, reach to 40c, it will open to let the hot air blow out....so the car will not be that hot

or so i heard la...

but i havent come across this device for cars...

anyone can share? if it's good, then i'll install it as well since the weather now is crazy!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience