Happy New Year 2017

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
2 hand me down cars. My car and my brother's Myvi. Myvi used to be owned by aunt until she bought Vios. Sold it cheap to my mother. Now got 3 cars for me to choose to drive. Grandfather's Saga Iswara, Myvi and Wira. :biggrin:
Oh yah! your brother in PJ, so got more cars than people......hhahahhaha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oh yah! your brother in PJ, so got more cars than people......hhahahhaha:rofl:
Yeah. Grandfather is still recovering from illness, family don't allow him to drive. So, I'm the only driver when my mother and aunt goes to work. When my next semester starts, no driver at home already during week days.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah. Grandfather is still recovering from illness, family don't allow him to drive. So, I'm the only driver when my mother and aunt goes to work. When my next semester starts, no driver at home already during week days.
Change car daily like changing underwear......lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Change car daily like changing underwear......lol:rofl:
Mostly drive Myvi only if fetching family. Iswara got throttle problem when the engine is not warmed up. The throttle seems to be stuck and refuse to rebound back to closed position. After the engine is warmed up, it is okay again. Crazy problem because when it gets stuck, RPM can go up to 3 to 4k and you can just drive the car without even stepping on the throttle pedal. Luckily it is manual, can still control the speed by changing gears or shifting into neutral.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mostly drive Myvi only if fetching family. Iswara got throttle problem when the engine is not warmed up. The throttle seems to be stuck and refuse to rebound back to closed position. After the engine is warmed up, it is okay again. Crazy problem because when it gets stuck, RPM can go up to 3 to 4k and you can just drive the car without even stepping on the throttle pedal. Luckily it is manual, can still control the speed by changing gears or shifting into neutral.
DIY meddle with it loh......:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Something goes wrong send to mechanic......lol
Maybe I should send the car for him to check. Now left it unused seems a bit of a waste. My mother thought of selling it since the car was under her name. I told her no, give it to me next time when I can use it as daily car to go work. :rofl: The condition of the paint is not really that good either, so I don't think can sell for much value.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I thought you have your wira?
Rust bubble forming on rear bonnet. Don't want it to get worse but it seems quite unavoidable even not under sunlight. Both front doors also have rust bubbles. Also the pillar area between roof and door is showing a bit of paint deterioration. Maybe shouldn't let it get under the sun for long periods anymore. Repaint is definitely needed but not sure when.

That's why thought of using Iswara if go to work daily next time. :biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Rust bubble forming on rear bonnet. Don't want it to get worse but it seems quite unavoidable even not under sunlight. Both front doors also have rust bubbles. Also the pillar area between roof and door is showing a bit of paint deterioration. Maybe shouldn't let it get under the sun for long periods anymore. Repaint is definitely needed but not sure when.

That's why thought of using Iswara if go to work daily next time. :biggrin:
Ahh chicken pox....some lucky can get fixed. Or it will pop somewhere else. :banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ahh chicken pox....some lucky can get fixed. Or it will pop somewhere else. :banghead:
My grandfather saw it and said, better buy a new rear bonnet and new front doors. Bonnet I understand need replacement because rust is happening on both sides. But the doors? What for?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My grandfather saw it and said, better buy a new rear bonnet and new front doors. Bonnet I understand need replacement because rust is happening on both sides. But the doors? What for?
Doors no rust leave it. Doors more common in old Saga and Iswara. Wira more common on roof top

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Doors no rust leave it. Doors more common in old Saga and Iswara. Wira more common on roof top
Got rust on both doors. All aligned to one straight line. Must be the glue thing inside like the roof?

The Iswara in my house is at the same age as my Wira but it seems to have less rust problem than my car. My car is usually parked inside under the roof while Iswara is only parked outdoors under the sun for years. :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.. Just need your opinion here. Preferably those with experience in this please...

I bought a disc brake set to fit into my car about a year ago from a seller in this forum. Suppose to fit it in today but I spotted some problem. It is full of rust. The knuckle, the caliper bracket, the rotor shield (that round thing like a shield don't know what is it called). I don't think it is due to me keeping it for one year because I kept it indoors and I bought another set and kept it for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience