Hot areas cars go missing

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
To all my brothers and sisters of zth. Let us all reunite and fight against car theft in a certain hot areas where cars frequently get stolen. For starters, well how about each of us start listing down these hot areas so other members can be aware and would take better safety precautions when parking in that area. Who knows maybe in the future we can set up a bait and catch these thiefs.

The subang-sunway area is a dangerous place especially at the mentari court area. My previos car was stolen from there and I still frequently hear stories that cars still go missing there and even sport rims. A resident of ridzuan condominium his brabus mercedes in his parking lot, sadly later found his car on bricks. Recently one of my rim center caps were stolen and I just parked there for 2 hours.

0 fucks are given by the authorities I guess its all up to us car enthusiast to unite. I guess a car theft is probably reading this. Well good because we are on to you.
I hope mods can stick this thread up so other users can list down hot areas, it might not solve the root of the problem but it could help a bit.

Last edited:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
i personally will put desa petaling on my list...2 years staying there i've seen or heard car and rims go missing almost every week...at one point the police set up road block almost every night at the entrance and exit road from there...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Tmn Mega around the food court area. Regular breakins, robberies, snatch thefts and missing car stories.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually, Kepong not a lot of cars get stolen, but more like a place where stolen cars get abandoned. Got 1 nissan sunny suspect stolen. Was left near my housing area and 2 of the rear tyres stolen. Doors boot all can open one.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
agreed SF. Around Laman Rimbunan shop near Carrefour have lots of abandoned cars. Even got a Honda Prelude there for a few years.
Why no tell earlier? We can go savage the Prelude :rofl:
But is good we report all these suspected stolen cars, Might help police retrieve back stolen cars for owners.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Sutera Harbour Resort, Kota Kinabalu.
Had several cases in their parking compound area.
Open space, less lighting, dark area and no CCTV.
Number of guards seems insufficient and 'Don't care attitude'
Several cases happened but seems no action taken.

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
Aug 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Sri Petaling near the housing area in front of Net Studio if any of you know. Its the same row as the big car workshop. My friends car got broken into and his laptop got stolen, lucky they didn't steal his 2.5k audio system. His laptop cheaper than the audio so no problem there haha. Mine almost got broken into but lucky I went back to take my cigarettes and saw them. They ran into a dark blue wira and sped off before I could see any plates.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sri Petaling near the housing area in front of Net Studio if any of you know. Its the same row as the big car workshop. My friends car got broken into and his laptop got stolen, lucky they didn't steal his 2.5k audio system. His laptop cheaper than the audio so no problem there haha. Mine almost got broken into but lucky I went back to take my cigarettes and saw them. They ran into a dark blue wira and sped off before I could see any plates.
Keeping laptops in car is just obviously asking for it. A lot had been warned not to keep laptops in car and yet some think is just a rumor...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you; its true. This is really a Jaguar E-Type. 50 years old, and regarded as the "Top 100 Most Beautiful Cars in the World". I'll admit that I do not know very much about Jaguars, or this Jaguar in particular... but I will say that aesthetically, the lines on this cat are gorgeous.

Now on to the good news - I'm trying to arrange for a photoshoot with an E-Type (not the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience