paste road tax sticker

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Recently, i hv a problem removing the road tax sticker from my car. it seems to hv dried up on that windscreen. so dard to remove n got stains as well.

wat u guys suggest?

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
next time u can try this, dun juz stick the rd tax straight to the mirror, u can go to the tinted shop ask them to do it for u. or u can do it urself by laminate it.

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
wanna remove old roadtax sticker mark??
I hv 1 secret to remove...
Ok 1st put some water at that mark...
Then use art cultter or what cultter soft 1 lahhh...than gorek goraek that mark.....dont worry i can warrant i will not scratch u windscreen........accs shop also lidat remove oil tinted mark 1...
Try lahh....but when gorek mesti wanna hv water at that mark...

dingz

3,000 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
how does road tax sticker look like ek?can some body upload some pic??

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Savanna 12A said:
WD40 works for me. Spray some on the w/screen and damp cloth wth WD40 as well. Then rub ... rub ... rub ... sure gone one
confirm or not, WD40...so power??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I use soft 99 to remove the left over marks and stain sure clean...

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Cutter and Softwax 99, 100% guaranteed works. So why wait? just go and get your self this two tools and start your work now......

cutter = 1.20
softwax 99 = 5.99 +/-

all this product can be found at Carrefour, Tesco, Giant, JayaJusco, Parkson, 7-11 petrol station kios sometimes kedai runcit.

Cheers

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
i used to laminated it since earlier, so far it still ok i did it myself. won't cost a cents coz i get the thing fr my fren shop,hehehe.....

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mini name will be echoing in the rallying world once again after the iconic brand made a return to the World Rally Championship (WRC) with the debut of their Mini Countryman WRC at the Rally Sardinia last week.

Although the marquee, which has tied up with Prodrive for their rally team, will only be participating in some of the rounds of this year’s calendar as a refinement step before going for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience