Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
If you think the Atom sounds like a symphony of screaming Minions, you're not alone. This Atom 3.5R is powered by a Civic Type-R 2L K20 engine and bolted to it is a supercharger, making it some of the loudest howlers in the world.

350hp is what the mid engine package churn out, which empowers the 550kg Atom 3.5R with over 636hp per ton! Zerotohundred is done in about 2.5 seconds. In the below video, the Atom driver managed to clock his best lap of 2:29.xx. A respectable effort indeed, for a preliminary outing.

The Atom 3.5R's massive performance is contributed by a motorsport derived sequential transmission made by renowned Sadev. The box is a 6 speed unit and provides ultra quick shifts at 40ms per shift.

Enjoy the VIDEO:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/taI9DfqXHbY" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" width="700" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Attachments

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Very high pitched noise like a radio controlled car. He was missing some apexes though, maybe also not pushing too hard.

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yes exactly. I can finally use that waterproof bag of mine to carry extra clothes and shower in the office. hahahaha
Age+rain+wind blowing = rheumatism
and that's a bitch.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using A31 RB20E, im was thinking to do engine swaps, to RB20DET. But it's useless to drive Such a Fast car at my hometown , Sandakan, Sabah. Because the roads are not long enough and bumpy. SO usually cars over there would like to have better acceleration. And i was told that Single Cam has better acceleration than Twin Cams. Is this true?

Is there anything i can do to make the acceleration go higher, things like piping and other stuffs? need advices... And im driving Auto, which i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience