Moderator's Intro

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Hi folks,

Since there's a intro section to all newbies, I think it's only appropriate to have a sticky topic here in the intro section for introduction MODERATORS. Mods, please come in here and introduce yourself. It's only polite to intro yourselves to the guests and members at Zerotohundred.Com. What better way to intro and get introduced by posting in this thread.

----

I'll start off

Hi guys (& gals),

The name's Bryan. I've been around for some time. I'm just a humble - low profiled middle aged overweight dude who has very.. VERY high passion for cars.

My nick - Blackhowling, why? coz I drive a black RAV4 back then. Whenever I go for Friday night sessions out with the guys, I 'compete' as an underdog but.. hey, Nitrous + 4WD does have it advantages

Now - based on Tom's template

• -What do you drive(optional): Depends
  • -Picture of you(optional) : Refer to my Avatar
  • -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Can't remember as it's too long ago back in 1999
  • -When was it? 1999
  • -What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? - Test and review cars, until today Tom never passed me any to test or review. So sad.
  • -What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? - Big things

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
-What do you drive(optional): OLD BM
-Picture of you(optional) : https://www.facebook.com/hogmot
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: When I asked myself hahahaha
-When was it? 1999
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?: to take care of the forums :)
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?: to buy me a nice car...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
-When was it? 1999
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?: to take care of the forums :)
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?: to buy me a nice car...
Good one......hahahahahhaa:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
-When was it? 1999
tom..u from ampang meh? which area?

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

ok my turn...

-What do you drive(optional): Proton/Perodua
-Picture of you(optional) :
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: saw many zth bomberman stickers on heavily modded cars
-When was it? 2006 Previous Username was DanzG.
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? i learned many things bout cars, throughout the years of foruming, from zero to hero..haha...thanks to all the forumers that shared their experiences & knowledge, from that i created a Perdana Club "ZeroV6", but ended up colaborating with my fellow buddy & founded "PPC - Prime Perdana Club" - for Proton Perdana owners, & now we have more than 1200 members around Malaysia. All thanks to Zerotohundred.com
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? - more TTA events, so i can join track day...thats the best ever...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna mod my 4g91...I feel my 91 like 1.3sohc engine. Cannot tapau my friend. he oso use 4g91(stock)...

So, i need someone to help me to mod my engine..please....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience