ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

At least yours can hide, mine the cc peeling all over, some dent and rust on the fender. Was thinking of respray but car also not worth that much already......lol:biggrin:
For me, my eyes are quite itchy if I see some imperfections showing from distance BUT if just small things which not so obvious then I close eye. So if got rust or dent or major scratch, usually I'd fix them pretty soon, but minor ones I just leave them alone.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

For me, my eyes are quite itchy if I see some imperfections showing from distance BUT if just small things which not so obvious then I close eye. So if got rust or dent or major scratch, usually I'd fix them pretty soon, but minor ones I just leave them alone.
Still deciding to do up or not, coming 27 years old dy......lol :biggrin:

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

Just replaced my front lip with a new one with much better fitment now. Not sure how lohg will this last though, last time was only like 2+ years before I repair and now also another 2+ years until this replacement. :biggrin:

Why must replace ? hit curbs ?

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

Just replaced my front lip with a new one with much better fitment now. Not sure how lohg will this last though, last time was only like 2+ years before I repair and now also another 2+ years until this replacement. :biggrin:

Looks sharp :biggrin:

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

Yea I do the same too anything that's bothering me from far, I'll have to fix it.

You haven't seen my lip underneath, it's catastrophic :rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Why must replace ? hit curbs ?
Yea I do the same too anything that's bothering me from far, I'll have to fix it.

You haven't seen my lip underneath, it's catastrophic :rofl:
My old one was missing a big piece underneath as it broke off when I jumped over a speed bump and almost into a big hole when they did the road work around our area about a year ago, remember? (Luckily I still managed to miss the hole!) Parts of the lips already chipped off too and the mounting holes mostly all broken already.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

My old one was missing a big piece underneath as it broke off when I jumped over a speed bump and almost into a big hole when they did the road work around our area about a year ago, remember? (Luckily I still managed to miss the hole!) Parts of the lips already chipped off too and the mounting holes mostly all broken already.
Ouch that must have hurt a lot, were you speeding? That one time I ran over a deep pothole on the highway it destroyed my suspension.

Yes it was so terrible, good thing I still have the SUV back then hahaha.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Ouch that must have hurt a lot, were you speeding? That one time I ran over a deep pothole on the highway it destroyed my suspension.

Yes it was so terrible, good thing I still have the SUV back then hahaha.
Yeah I was probably doing about 90kph in a slight bend behind there and it was already dark. Actually that time the work had been done but don't know why suddenly there must had been the asphalt sinking off hence created a new big hole. It was quite hard that I felt I needed to stop roadside to check and saw that the lip came off on the right hand side with the mountings all broken off and the lip got chipped off too.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

Yeah I was probably doing about 90kph in a slight bend behind there and it was already dark. Actually that time the work had been done but don't know why suddenly there must had been the asphalt sinking off hence created a new big hole. It was quite hard that I felt I needed to stop roadside to check and saw that the lip came off on the right hand side with the mountings all broken off and the lip got chipped off too.
Till now it's pretty dark, especially the road that goes to APU. No street lights at all, pretty dangerous.

Was your suspension components ok?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Till now it's pretty dark, especially the road that goes to APU. No street lights at all, pretty dangerous.

Was your suspension components ok?
Yeah suspension all ok coz I managed to miss the hole! Just that it landed nose down on the front so the lip hit the tarmac a bit hard and cracked it.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

Yeah suspension all ok coz I managed to miss the hole! Just that it landed nose down on the front so the lip hit the tarmac a bit hard and cracked it.
Glad its ok, if not another new set on top of the cracked lip. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Glad its ok, if not another new set on top of the cracked lip. :biggrin:
If hit the hole, I actually worry more about the tires and rims than suspensions. But yeah, if my TRD absorbers got damaged then I'd be pretty sad too coz not easy to find anymore.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

door to door service.. stubborn windscreen watermarks remover.

only need 15 minutes of your time

Satisfaction Guaranteed

RM40 per car / MPV RM60

Klang Valley Area

CALL 019-3636 883 Steven

Call for enquiries. Plz do not SMS . Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience