How to installed Tulang Ikan?

Philip

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
its an electronic boost controller..wiring done..just need to get vacuum hoses to connect the IN/OUT..coz the stock OEM hose connected from the turbo to actuator is TOO short..

any idea where can I get reliablie hoses?

cateyes

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Philip said:
its an electronic boost controller..wiring done..just need to get vacuum hoses to connect the IN/OUT..coz the stock OEM hose connected from the turbo to actuator is TOO short..

any idea where can I get reliablie hoses?
adviseable to get the black vaccum hoses as the stock.You can get it at any spare parts shop.Make sure u bring the sample or shown him the hoses.

Some might used silicon hose.depends on u to choose either the stock or the silicon.

Philip

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
thanks man..need some bigger sizes one as compare to the normal ones..will have to scout around.

Thanks again!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience