Oct 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Price
RM 1000
Condition
New
LLumar Tint.png

LLumar Tint 2020 YEAR END PROMOTION!!!

Original LLumar window films with 5-10 Years Warranty [LLUMAR MALAYSIA E-WARRANTY]

-->Block more than 99% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays
-->Help protect against skin damage
-->Protect your auto’s interior from fading and cracking
-->Help reduce glare and eye-strain

---Automotive/Residential/Commercial Tint Installation ---
Whatsapps: https://wa.link/x2m4r9
LLumar Films Promotion
LLumar Window Films Specifications

LLumar Car Tint Specification #LLumarMalaysiaPrice
#LLumarDiamond 6

#LLumarCrystal 6
#LLumarTitanium 4-50
#LLumarTitanium 8-35

#LLumarTitanium 4-20
#LLumarPIPL 50
#LLumarTCP 4
#LLumarTCP 6
#LLumarGold
#LLumarSilver
#LLumarATR

LLumar has a history of over 50 years of R&D and technology. When you choose LLumar, you’re not just choosing a window film, you’re choosing a premium product with superior performance plus the service provided and the factory backed warranty, which lasts for 5-7 years.

The performance of Security/Safety films rely solely on the thickness of the film. Thicker films will endure a higher breaking point, i.e. absorbing higher impact forces in terms of LB/inch² (pound per square inch), making harder it to penetrate the window. Thickness of Security/Safety films are measured in terms of “Mil”
(1 Mil = 25 Microns = 0.025 Millimeter). LLumar leads the market in this segment, providing Security/Safety films ranging from the lower end of 4Mil to the highest of 15Mil.

Refer to LLumar Window Films Specifications and Price---->
#LLumarTintPrice
#LLumar
#LLumarTint

LLumar Crystal 6.jpg LLumar Diamond 6.jpg LLumar Titanium 4-50.jpg LLumar Titanium 8-20.jpg LLumar Titanium 8-35.jpg

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I'm new to this forum.. I recently got myself a turbo kit for my altis for $4000, the boost is a 0.4bar now, acceleration is much more faster. But I have some questions, is there a auto transmission to manual conversion available outside? Can I boost my car furthermore to at least 200-300hp? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience