The Ulu Yam Rush !

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey fellow car enthusiasts , The Breakfast Club Malaysia will be arranging a run to G. Highlands on the 9th of Novemeber 2014 ( Sunday ) @ 630am via Ulu Yam Rd.

We welcome any cars to join whether you are familiar with the road or not , don't worry as we are gonna be driving at an manageable pace. We DO NOT recommend any dangerous driving or racing as this is public roads.

For more information please follow our FB page & Event page

My FB page : https://www.facebook.com/TheBreakfastClubMY :driver:

Mcclubz FB page : https://www.facebook.com/mcclubz :driver:

The event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/263397800450969/?ref=22

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nobody into the mountain roads :/ :driver:
Maybe your CR-Z photo scared them away wor bro haha! Looks ganas and fast.

0/10 will not believe. :biggrin:
He is not touge kaki...he rally kaki only..only go on dirt terrain with his members. :biggrin:

Bro. SF, stupidcar, cvkit and Izso will know. They went for some fun but I was not free to join them, so at least they have some experience dy, so me still consider newbie....:bawling:
No experience la, i just leisure drive. Was the slowest among them...until they had to slow down to wait for me haha!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe your CR-Z photo scared them away wor bro haha! Looks ganas and fast.

He is not touge kaki...he rally kaki only..only go on dirt terrain with his members. :biggrin:

No experience la, i just leisure drive. Was the slowest among them...until they had to slow down to wait for me haha!
Rally kaki as go and see only........hhahhahahahahhahahha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If this is just a run up Ulu Yam, then all is fine. But once it starts to be competitive, that's when it starts to get dangerous. Last time I went Sempah and ended up behind a complete noob, almost got myself killed because of that bozo braking mid corner.

Basically I've stopped joining large groups because of this, I prefer joining smaller groups and at least I'm familiar with the driving styles of the people in the group.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If this is just a run up Ulu Yam, then all is fine. But once it starts to be competitive, that's when it starts to get dangerous. Last time I went Sempah and ended up behind a complete noob, almost got myself killed because of that bozo braking mid corner.

Basically I've stopped joining large groups because of this, I prefer joining smaller groups and at least I'm familiar with the driving styles of the people in the group.
Just ram him off the road :rofl:
During our drive also got many road hoggers refuse to slow down to let me overtake :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody using Jasma pillow ball top mount for the absorbers? kindly stated your feedback here. tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience