Kenari Engine Vibration Help!!!!!!!

Oct 14, 2016
MIRI/SARAWAK
I just fixed my kelisa vibration issue lately. Guess what, your ignition coil is nearly out of order. At first, I also kind of headache to figure out what is going on with my car shake like hell. I took out 3 of the spark plugs. Found out one of the spark plug is wet. I was suspicious that the ignition coil not function properly. Then, I went to half cut shop and bought a second hand ignition coil. Changed it. Man, so lucky, the engine no more vibration heavily and run smoothly feeling like new. This is my case. Hopefully my situation can help you guys.

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
I just fixed my kelisa vibration issue lately. Guess what, your ignition coil is nearly out of order. At first, I also kind of headache to figure out what is going on with my car shake like hell. I took out 3 of the spark plugs. Found out one of the spark plug is wet. I was suspicious that the ignition coil not function properly. Then, I went to half cut shop and bought a second hand ignition coil. Changed it. Man, so lucky, the engine no more vibration heavily and run smoothly feeling like new. This is my case. Hopefully my situation can help you guys.
great info mate.. will check mine birdie kenari then... at what price do you get the ign coil? taken from which daihatsu model?:listen:

and any driving symptoms before do the investigation? shaking on idle or in D mode?

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2016
MIRI/SARAWAK
great info mate.. will check mine birdie kenari then... at what price do you get the ign coil? taken from which daihatsu model?:listen:

and any driving symptoms before do the investigation? shaking on idle or in D mode?
Hi, sorry late reply.
It is Japanese half cut items. I got the price for 70 ringgit per piece[of course, bargain with it].
Err... not sure which Daihatsu model. But, got written Diamond there.
Driving symptoms: probably less power when you step the gas pedal. Also, shake like hell on idle and in D mode. That's my previous situation. Hope that helps you.

Good luck.

If problem still after changing the ignition coil, I guess it should be your gearbox worn out already since so many years of your car. Normally, auto transmission gearbox can only last about 10 to 15 years if proper care.

Last edited:

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
i see. my bird on idle just fine.. u cant even feel the engine is running.. except while on D mode.. and when acceleration.. the power is still there with myvi lagi best 14' wheel combo with 175-65-14 myvi oem tires..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELLO GUYZ,

NEED HELP!
MY CAR PROBLEM IS WHEN I PULL MY THROTLE UNTIL 5500RPM ONWARD, MY MACHINE WAS JERKING...DUNNNO WHY?
I HAD CHANGE MY COMPUTER BOX, IGNITION COIL, CABLE PLUG, SPARK PLUG (USE THE COLD ONE) THE PROB. STILL APPEAR ..
MY HEAD WAS CARCKED NOW... NEED OPINION A.S.A.P
TQ

-4E LOVERS-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience