AE86 from sabah...

alan_fung

Jun 3, 2005
anyone who look for AE86 from sabah... please reply me in this thread... there r 2 which is on sale now... the first one is red colour... 4AGE... good condition... selling at RM26k neg... and for the 2nd one... i haven't really look at it yet... will let u guys know... as these cars r from sabah... an additional RM1500 would has to be charge for the shipping fees... i would say that the red AE86 is worth to buy...

Stunticons

Jan 12, 2005
can change the card registration name arh I heard it is very difficult in changing name cars from other state correct me if i am wrong

alan_fung

Jun 3, 2005
i'm from sabah and i'm kinda interested with it... may i know is it fully modded?
no... it's stock... for the price RM26k... i dun think u can easily find one which is fully modified... but what i know is... nothing much u need for that AE86 for drifting except installing LSD...

alan_fung

Jun 3, 2005
Stunticons said:
can change the card registration name arh I heard it is very difficult in changing name cars from other state correct me if i am wrong
sorry to say that u were wrong... there isn't any difficulty in changing name... what is difficult is the hardness for west malaysian to view any cars for sale in east malaysia or the other way round... a middleman is not easy to find... especially one whom u can believe... and... i hope i can be 1 of the middleman whom everyone would believe in me in ZTH...

finalarks

Jul 3, 2005
alan_fung said:
no... it's stock... for the price RM26k... i dun think u can easily find one which is fully modified... but what i know is... nothing much u need for that AE86 for drifting except installing LSD...

then u mean it's useless for drift??

topui11

Mar 15, 2004
dude

stock AE86 should have LSD with it... if AE85, then LSD is optional. if the LSD koyak already, then i have some. :D hehehehe

alan_fung

Jun 3, 2005
topui11 said:
dude

stock AE86 should have LSD with it... if AE85, then LSD is optional. if the LSD koyak already, then i have some. :D hehehehe
is it? then i think it's originally an AE85... =P topui did u actually take part in OTS 7?

alan_fung

Jun 3, 2005
crazyazim said:
how much does lsd cost for 1.5way and 2way? does it have both for 86 model?
no idea for that yet... but i can check the price for u here... rear light front light... bumper... i can check too... thanks

alan_fung

Jun 3, 2005
finalarks said:
oic.. i though it's already installed.. anyway do u keep on sale until august?? cuz i'm getting it on august...
not sure about that bro... there were actually 5 of them... but 3 of them sold out... now left 2 only... anyhow i am going back to kl on the 20th... it's better if i could arrange it myself here...

TheodoreR

Apr 30, 2006
is there still any? i'm interested in buying one too

Hi bros,

Izzit ok to reset ECU by disconnecting the battery terminal often?... I found my car fuel comsumption is better by do it.

Pls advise.

Tks