May 21, 2005
Ampang
Re: where can i find scare model in JB or KL

Oh ya sorry typing error....

any car... just wan to kill my time alone in JB here...
If u are after high end stuff then online is the best place to shop.
I'm not from JB but i collect stuff, not a serious collector. Just filling the time.
I collect Takara Tomy scale model. Not much a fan of their normal passenger car model but their tractor. IMHO their tractor models are more detail compared to passenger car model.
For this type i recommend u to go to Aeon at least twice a month to grab new arrival.
What more fun is that they also made building set like petrol station, parking area, showroom.

I also collect model made by Siku which u can buy from MPH of Toys R Us.
For this model i also collect their farm equipment and tractors. Same like Takara Tomy, their tractor models are more detail compared to car.

There are serious brand like Minichamps or Kyoso and so on but like i said, i'm must a normal collector.

I also got my Valentino Rossi bike model for year 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 from Tesco and Aeon.
Maisto brand which have better quality than Ixo or Newray. My 2013 and 2014 model is sourced online.

Sometimes i just got lucky finding toy shop while driving around. Dont under estimate small shop which we assume sold made in China toys as u can be surprised of what u find in there and the price they sell it is always lower than big shop for the same item.

If u are looking for trailers model then google Oxford Diecast, there is a distributor in Johor.

Better head down to Singapore.......loads of model there. See until pengsan oso can.

hitz

Kepong, KL
In KL you can go to Kyosho at Berjaya Times Square.

I m driving a satria neo 1.6 (m). Would like some advise of wat piggy back or stand alone ECU to recommend. I heard Micro tec is good enough. I m looking for more torque than HP. Any idea i can get a 2nd stand alone ECU or piggy. i m currently holding on to a unichip b series ( before the Q version) not suitable for my cc. Any 1 would like to buy or trade in? Thanks for all shi fu's advise.:adore: