Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

Jun 4, 2013
Keningau
Hi all,

I am newbie here. I just bought a Cefiro A32 couple of weeks ago but sadly the car need a lot of repairs. I have just replaced the radiator top cover, the master brakes and now replacing kits for the both the front disc brakes. When driving I heard squeaky noise coming from the left wheel and made worst if you are driving on rough roads. I am just wondering how much does a stock front shock absorber cost? Thanks in advance

Jul 17, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All, I am a newbie here. I have been using A32 year 2000 for about 2 years now. As the car is aging, there is quite some noise coming out when going over bumpy road. I have changed 4 new absorber and undercarriage bushes.but still got noise. is there any mechanic in Cheras area to recommend to fix the problem ? Thanx in advance ! Leonard

Jun 6, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi to all sifu n tailo. I'm new boys in town. A 32
Is any bro here wanna sell your eibach pro kit? Let me know Thks.
@0123894302

Last edited:

IketaniX

Known Member
Dec 8, 2008
JB
Hi to all Taiko,
i'm from JB and can call me Ah Long,
i just become the new owner of a 2007 A33 Cefiro 2.0 today.....
everything is stock even the CD player so nothing special to mention.....

:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the 1960s, metallic hues ignited the marketplace with a colour explosion –
70's there were also plenty of neutrals on vehicles.
80's white was the top vehicle choice, and then you started seeing red and black – especially in the compact market
90's were really interesting: it started with white being the strong colour and in the mid-nineties, dark hunter green – like the Ralph Lauren green – became very popular across vehicle segments.
Through 2000 to 2010 silver was dominant.
That was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience