AE111 Levin 275mm Brake Conversion

Ronaldo95163

Jun 7, 2017
Trinidad
Just trying to gather some information here guys.
I know the 258mm brakes from the AE111GT is a direct bolt on to the AE110.

But what about the 275mm brakes from the levin(I believe they came from the BZR model)...are they a direct fit as well?
Thanks

Just btw...this is the AE110 i'm referring to

mofano

Aug 28, 2012
Negeri Sembilan
you can try it..just bring to the right shop and they will fit it for you. Is the caliper 2 port or single ? Where did you bought it and how much ?

Ronaldo95163

Jun 7, 2017
Trinidad
you can try it..just bring to the right shop and they will fit it for you. Is the caliper 2 port or single ? Where did you bought it and how much ?
Haven't got them as yet. Today I found a set of 4 (front and rear, with calipers hubs etc) from a BZ touring AE101 wagon.

Took a picture of it as well.
Didn't get to take off the caliper to verify if it's single/dual pot though

Thing is when I laid my measuring tape across it it was ~280mm. :adore:
I believe these should fit as well since all the Macpherson strut AE brakes are basically interchangeable. (If these indeed are from a Macpherson setup. Which is why i'm confused. I can't seem to find a non super strut BZ touring with these large rotors. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong. I didn't get to see the front setup otherwise I would've known for sure)
Clearance is what i'm not sure about.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 have any ideas how to mod ? give some creative tips la
got mira wanna here ? plz share tips guide step by step to mod from ext 2int from simple to low budget
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience