I Miss Bt3

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
I think I did a handtimed 2:00 in my stock single-cam 1.8. The GTi ahead of me was quicker by a couple of seconds.

Good drivers should be doing 1:55 or less I think. Not too sure.

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
I never got the chance to drive on Batu 3. :( :( :(

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
heh, i never had a chance to drive in Batu3 but i had a chance to motor around it tho, the cornering all damn nice, superb layout and kinda scary also larr, cause got blind corners, hehehe, especially right turn after the long straight...
ehhehe....

butthen ive been there right after they announce they wanna close the track, i said to myself, must go there before the track close, so curi curi masuk lorr, eheheh :P no one there samor, it was like soooo dead already, lucky go with another fren, motor also....ehhehe :P have some fun... :P

if its still open, bet alot people will stil be happy and less illigal races around, got track why wanna take risk racing on road rite? ehhehehe

GTi_T

Nov 15, 2003
PJ now Scotland
Visit site
yup.... those were the glory days.....

the days of Halim 2nd Gen PAJ,,, fire poking WGL white E111 wiralution,,,, indran's EK track car & rival Amoil's EK,,, Superture EG & EK civic ( CCT )

CAN 1 skyline,,,, Amoil Mivec Turbo,,, Wira Motoria 313,,, friends blue putra,,,, cikgu's GTi,,, johor's MR2,,,awesome yellow Trueno,,,,crazy Charade Vr4,,,,legendary KE70 super 1600 & one mysteriously fast yellow Suzuki Swift... ( Sprint Test )

Those were the legends of Bt 3. ( sorry if i miss out a few )

I even broke my virginity there..........

Track virginity lah.......

bang my kancil during Kancil Race... & accidently drift my satria at turn 1....

the back straight was nice.... top 160 with my kancil turbo & 185 with my stock Gsr there....

Bt 3.... miss u :(

pdj1103

Known Member
Sep 10, 2004
Visit site
I missed batu 3..last time alwiz hang out wif frens who love car racing..after finished watching the legal race,went out the track area n see smore illegal racing,burned out car,joined them for racing and be beatened coz stock engine just cosmetic make over car only..bla..bla..

LanNismo

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
basically...KJ.
www.supermarch.cjb.net
GTi_T Posted on Jan 28 2005, 08:18
yup.... those were the glory days.....

the days of Halim 2nd Gen PAJ,,, fire poking WGL white E111 wiralution,,,, indran's EK track car & rival Amoil's EK,,, Superture EG & EK civic ( CCT )

CAN 1 skyline,,,, Amoil Mivec Turbo,,, Wira Motoria 313,,, friends blue putra,,,, cikgu's GTi,,, johor's MR2,,,awesome yellow Trueno,,,,crazy Charade Vr4,,,,legendary KE70 super 1600 & one mysteriously fast yellow Suzuki Swift... ( Sprint Test )

Those were the legends of Bt 3. ( sorry if i miss out a few )

I even broke my virginity there..........

Track virginity lah.......

bang my kancil during Kancil Race... & accidently drift my satria at turn 1....

the back straight was nice.... top 160 with my kancil turbo & 185 with my stock Gsr there....

Bt 3.... miss u
well it reminds me of the thrill...of batu tiga....
but ... u still haunted wif ur first turn phobia ahh??

well my back straight speed...well i guess 175km/h using Nissan March...

remember lost control while raining at turn 9/10....almost hit a GTi damnnn,...

That was the day when CCT rules man..!!!

wkautech

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
www.trial.co.jp
hi guys,

i was the owner of the silver color corolla SEG, i was also a regular there but not so legendary like halim or CAN1. Actually i just want make a headcount on the day JPJ and Police went to BT3 and `sapu` all the car inside the track and lock up the car in front of stadium for 3 days for illegal modification check up.

1. Silver corolla SEG

Phantom_Scarab

Nov 15, 2003
KLIA
Anyone knows that Yellow Trueno? Heard from KK. Freaking fast. Tapau all the turboed Hondas.

Just realised the thread was 10 years ago.....I'm gettin younger

Last edited:

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Remembered there was also a powerful van during that time but can't remember which engine it was running.

The state should have kept the track. It could be a superb track for learning and have lots of other motorsport activities.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Some one made Money by developing into housing area......:banghead:
yea n that Toyol got jailed for 1 year n brags about his tempe beauty...

dont talk much, there is this fat-b*stard will get upset n bash u... :thefinger:

btw, I miss Batu 3, from old videos to movies like Thunderbolt... i even saw an old TNB box which says LITAR BATU 3...

bcoz i never raced there, i made a Batu 3 circuit using GT6 track editor... not as perfect as the real thing but at least u can drive there...

lastly, Legend Ayrton Senna did come n race there !!

YES HE CAME HERE !!! It was on NST n the pics shows Senna n Hanifah Yoong

there is also a Batu 3 circuit page in FB

Last edited:

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
Finally managed to find a pic of the great Ayrton Senna visiting the SAMP

29498050_10155901639068941_5347957420020385162_n.jpg

Edit: finally managed to get FB embed working after minutes of trial & error.

Last edited:

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
Rossi winning in 125cc class, 1997.

4QqFj3yl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vr2turbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience