Perak Section

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Those are the stance/hellaflush/camber people. :biggrin: One more kind of modder nowadays are LED fellas. LED here and there around the car. Popular among chinese youngsters. :banghead: Unfortunately I have some friends who are into that as well. Don't know much about cars but very into LED mods.
Too many LEDs will make a car prone to catch fire.. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Those are the stance/hellaflush/camber people. :biggrin: One more kind of modder nowadays are LED fellas. LED here and there around the car. Popular among chinese youngsters. :banghead: Unfortunately I have some friends who are into that as well. Don't know much about cars but very into LED mods.
Got super low that are non stance also. Those one finger kaki, or even almost cover tyres low.....hahhahah

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Too many LEDs will make a car prone to catch fire.. :biggrin:
Makes them look like those festival demo cars that used to appear during Merdeka celebration.

Got super low that are non stance also. Those one finger kaki, or even almost cover tyres low.....hahhahah
Rarely see those who are super low but without stance. Maybe they want to have the feeling of driving exotic cars or something. My car is already low enough even without lowered. Most of my passengers kept complaining especially when they are sitting on the front seat.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Bro, is fun to see hellaflush/tayar kangkang...go over speed bump. :rofl:
And yeah, those loud muffler. See the front car exhaust pipe size 1st. Don simply ram ram ram and got smoke. :banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, Avanza is fine, by 4x4 even I have to climb a little.....lol:biggrin:
Avanza is sort of like almost the perfect height spot to get in and out from the car. Means you are tall as you need to climb a little for 4x4.

Bro, is fun to see hellaflush/tayar kangkang...go over speed bump. :rofl:
And yeah, those loud muffler. See the front car exhaust pipe size 1st. Don simply ram ram ram and got smoke. :banghead:
When I am fetching a lot of passengers, I will start to feel like hellaflush car when going over speed bump.

Why need to see the exhaust on the car in front?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
if 21/2" to 3 " piping i wont dare to play also. lol.....:biggrin:
2" is okay for your 4G93T what... 3" and above probably powerful turbo cars.. Unless the owner don't know much about car mods and went for large muffler but using engines like 4G13 stock... :rofl:

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Yup, still here.. Still modifying old 2006 Myvi.. Today going for PKE alarm system installation.. Haha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro,

i bough on toyota le body..which originally 8 valve..then i when bought 12 valve...toyota le engine...i try to insert the egine..oni right hand side....mounting oni can fit....the other moutning....not at all....and the cross..member also not fit.....is there..different cross member for 12 valve?
another thing....the drive sharp.....is it 8 valve and 12 valve same.......plz help me...bcoz im fixing on ma own.....thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience