Part 2: Any Lancer A172 Or A174 Die Hard Here?

e-fan

Jan 8, 2011
nilai
i'm using g54 starion gearbox bro..:idea:
but must custom made the bell housing:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

salam sume??da sunyi plak post ni???:hmmmm:
mane otai2 ni?
sonyap yo....:hmmmm::idea:

VtinoAJV

Jan 27, 2014
Kuching
Hi fellow die hard EX friends!
Anyone has any idea what suspension type lancer a172 is using? 3 link or 4 link?
Planning to install anti roll bar due to rear end like to sway side to side, not only roll.
I have not seen UR made any Anti Roll bar for a172, has anyone know any replacement or DIY design? thanks

dirtymind

Known Member
Feb 23, 2007
ermmm... we not the same type of that 4WD Lancer EVO onwards mate...

try to replace all the bushing and see either its improved the drifting issue... or get the teflon bush as performance part...

VtinoAJV

Jan 27, 2014
Kuching
Ahh okay, i wonder is there anyway to find polyurethane bush for it? since bush is kinda wear and tear thing.. PU bush will last much longer right?

Just found out the car running on 4 link, something like old Mustang or pro drag racers use. Lancer EX also does not have panhard to control the lateral movement of the rear end.

Will figure out a way to do this, at most diy a custom mount on to the trunk and weld on a bracket on the rear end hahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's hard to describe how the new 5 look. Is it a stunner? Not exactly. It doesn't look particularly thought provoking does it? Much less in photos to be honest. But as I approach the brand new 530i M-Sport for first time in the wild, the visibly larger, more expensive looking physique gave me something else to think about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience