sr20 workshop

sodeck

Known Member
Mar 26, 2007
how far are you from your house to sri kembangan (serdang raya area)?
There's one: Dworks. Good in FR engines, the owner also drives 180sx for events.
Hello, I much prefer Sri Kembangan than puchong. I just already checked their facebook. I might be contacting them very soon and tell them my problem and see if they can have a look at my car.
Thanks a lot bro and do you send your machine there as well?

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
yes I do. But mine is FF SR20DET in sentra N16.
Look for Eddie. He's the one who should entertain you as he is the Boss

hopeunreal

Jan 7, 2005
lil_jimmy i actually am quite happy with OMS, may i know why you say his work is cut throat and not good?
Personal experience?
Just wondering.

sodeck

Known Member
Mar 26, 2007
BY the way, taking my jip out of the workshop today and probably just gonna park around the house until go to another workshop. Really can't wait until I can get the engine 100% done. :)

Saring

Known Member
Feb 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hello guys i'm looking SR20 throtle body 60mm if anyone want to sell can PM me price and location. here i attch sample TB to suit on my swift. :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings to all, *
If any readers are contemplating a BMW or already owning a BMW, please allow me to share my experience. Below is my email to BMW Malaysia.. *

-Quote- *

I purchased the above vehicle as pre-reg unit from Ingress Auto early 2012. I was initially sceptical on buying a used vehicle *but after the salesperson convinced me that the vehicle comes with a 5 year warranty and free maintenance, I went ahead with the purchase. Additionally, BMW's distinction in its Customer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience