Exhaust mufflers

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I did a cat back with no middle box and a skunk2 muffler. Suffice to say after 3 days I wanted to shoot my ears out.

Twin tailpipe with a big rear sflow would be quiet.

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham
I did a cat back with no middle box and a skunk2 muffler. Suffice to say after 3 days I wanted to shoot my ears out.

Twin tailpipe with a big rear sflow would be quiet.
Haha yeah the skunk2 style muffle is the style is was looking at or I was looking at getting something like this, do they have different tones or is just the skunk2 is louder?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Not only is the skunk2 style loud..it DRONES. low frequency drone.. its irritating as hell. I strongly advise against it if you do not have a mid box. unless #racecar.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Even for racecar - why would you want a drone-y exhaust? Any performance gains?

S-flow will be more restrictive over straight through. All depends on your car and your preference for exhaust noise.

my 2 cents.

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham

S-flow will be more restrictive over straight through. All depends on your car and your preference for exhaust noise.

my 2 cents.
in the end I decided not to go for a skunk 2 style can because they are too common around here for loud exhausts and there is no sound difference between the round muffler and the muffler I had, I had a stainless steel freeflow cat back with straight pipe no middle resonator and a small box on the back with the twin muffler, it is very loud but sounds amazing, on my drive home the drone was awful and I thought 'what have I done' BUT after a couple of days of driving it and bedding it in (getting the inside of the pipes dirty) the drone has pretty much gone, and I love it

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

my 2 cents.
On turbo cars, yes. It makes a difference.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
agree, why ? first i shy with loud exhaust, worry kacau neighbors.
Put s-flow for turbo car. Within 1 week, i change to straight flow. Luckily the same exhaust shop wiling to help.
Anyway not too loud also lah...:burnout:

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham
agree, why ? first i shy with loud exhaust, worry kacau neighbors.
Put s-flow for turbo car. Within 1 week, i change to straight flow. Luckily the same exhaust shop wiling to help.
Anyway not too loud also lah...:burnout:
Because I love a loud car and I probably spend 10 seconds a day driving through my neighbourhood so what they think about me during that time doesn't matter to me haha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Because I love a loud car and I probably spend 10 seconds a day driving through my neighbourhood so what they think about me during that time doesn't matter to me haha

Drive slow and steady in your neighborhood, then once away, release the beast......hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys im wondering how much is for an Enkei CPS-II rims second hand worth ?

Tyres are Falken Azenis 195/55/15 wif 80% thread, 4 x 100 PCD

and

how much is for an Enkei RP-01 second hand worth ?

8 holes PCD 100/114.3

pls state down the price of this 2 particular rims in the market price..

Pics of Enkei CPS-II

Pics of Enkei RP-01

* Sorry for taking the Enkei...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience