Checking online JPJ blacklist

Esky

Known Member

Esky

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Guys, how do you goto the www.jpj.gov.my/blacklist site and click the PDRM or JPJ logo and get the pop-up window where you get to key-in yr IC no. or car registration no., WITHOUT it going to the warning page?

takumi86

Known Member

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
can maa.. already check..
somemore.. got unexpected summon also.. :(
paisehh...

4agze

2,000 RPM

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
err... if your not blacklist in either on JPJ or PDRM doesn't mean that you don't have summons right?

Esky

Known Member

Esky

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Hi Jackal,

long time no see! how u?

that website u provided, i tried but failed leh! i keyed-in my IC no., yet it said I can't leave any fields blank! ?_?

As for the JPJ site, the pop-up windows will show the screen where you can key in either yr car reg # or IC # very briefly, and before u can do anything, it's moved on to the "

WARNING!!!

[font=VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA]You are accessing JPJ Blacklist Inquiry System from an unknown link. [/font]
[font=VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA] Your details have been logged for reference[/font]

"
page...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

I am Bozarth. I am garage owner for mercedes benz. Currently i found an intelligent module for mercedes benz-- window closing module . It can remotely close and open car windows by key, collision warning function, air circulation, car seeking function...

Its website is: Plus OBD | The most professional Auto Diagnostic Tool Center..
with product video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3c2CD2MPUo&feature=youtu.be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience