[WTB] Impreza Wagon or GC8

reub3n

Nov 25, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
[WTB] Impreza Wagon

Hi Guys!

Looking to build a project car. Let me know if you're selling your impreza sportswagon!
PM me your selling price :listen:

Or if you know somewhere that is selling these cars please let me know too!!

Last edited:

trustgtr

Jun 18, 2009
i have a original v7 sportswagon sti if you are interested, only one in malaysia according to motor image..

reub3n

Nov 25, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry I forgot to ask. Is it Manual Transmission? And by any chance do you have pictures of the interior as well?

reub3n

Nov 25, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry ahaha didn't mean no disrespect. I've only seen a few sportwagons for sale in Malaysia and 90% of them were Automatic >< Just wanted to make sure.

trustgtr

Jun 18, 2009
lol no offence taken, subaru made gdb sportswagon sti only from sept 01 to oct 02 , they had all the sti goods.. they carry chassis GGBB5EH just in case if you are looking at one and need to confirm its authenticity

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Sorry I forgot to ask. Is it Manual Transmission? And by any chance do you have pictures of the interior as well?
He did mention it is a STI model. STI variant don't come with automatic transmission until the introduction of Version 10.

The automatic variants that you saw on older models are probably just WRX or the 1.6 NA Impreza.

reub3n

Nov 25, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah it is true he did say that. Again I do apologize ay >< I got too excited about seeing another sportwagon for sale and just started asking questions without reading the rest of the text :bawling:

trustgtr

Jun 18, 2009
forgot to mention about its sti titanium exhaust..just to ad to the racun..interior is ok, dont have the pict yet, will post later, same as any sti, blue seats

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

There is also this rare wagon model called GF8. But I'm not sure whether do we have any of these in Malaysia.

reub3n

Nov 25, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I had the fortune of riding in one of these when I lived in New Zealand. It was partly the reason why I want to build my sleeper wagon in Malaysia :biggrin: but sadly impreza wagons are so damn rare here T.T

Ideally I would want to look for a GF8 but considering the Malaysian Subaru market I think I'll be happy with the GC8 lol

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just drop by saying hello from fellow scooby..... but i'm driving X-trail with hood scoop (sf5) :biggrin: :burnout: :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kimi Raikkonen got close to Heikki Kovalainen's new lap record set yesterday, but fell short by less than two-tenths of a second with a best lap of 1:11.189s in his Ferrari F2008. Kovalainen was right on the pace again today at the Valencia circuit, lapping just 0.017s slower than the defending world champion...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience