Where to bullet proof a car in Malaysia?

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Y are u one of alongs target? ha..ha..kiding. :)

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Actually there is...
I have a fren whom is a director for Gold factory before who is driving a Merc totally bullet proof...even the tyre also been hit already, got some liquid to pump back so that the tyre can use for some distance...
But he sell it of the Merc coz the car very heavy and no power thus the FC hoho.. totally sucks like riding a tanker....
Y? ur fren wanna to buy arh.. have to custom made it from factory lol...

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
my fren's workshop did provide tis service,but not include the car chassis only glasses.located at kepong area.

pm me for the address if u r interested.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
go to bmw malaysia ask them to order the bulletproof x5 to u. the waiting list im not sure.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
mayb we can send a personal email to our PM and ask him where he customize his bullet proof car....

as far as i know, malaysia dun have i think... must order from overseas.... and to make bulletproof car requires special licence....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm so scare.....everyday driving in KL......so, i spend rm5xx to get a bullet proof door glasses for driver side....only driver side....damn scare....seems like many ppl gonna kill me for thousand reason....now saving rm2xxx for front windscreen...rm2xxx for only front windscreen...i'm really scare to die....i plan to welding another 6mm's scm430 steel inside door panel....claim that can stand for hundred shot, even AK47(5 feet), Magnum(10 feet) & M16(just stick at my door la...) in very short distance....am i safe..??....nope....i'm still scare...coz i'm poor....if i'm rich, no fear....damn...i'm gonna faint liao....
Just share my experience.....

dun shoot me, i'm just a newbies...

dun ever think of shoot me just bcos i'm just a newbies...thanks..

tigershark1976

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
answer will be soundproofing....

traditional sound proofing material used are bitument. If you have friends in construction line, then you can get some sample of those bitument sheet.... they usually use it on the roof.

Those bitument sheet are measured in mm, im personally using those alluminium backing bitument sheet which is 1.5mm. Total 3 layers, that would make it 4.5mm....

bitument are soft, however, it is sticky and elastic, when the thickness is thick enough, the bullet will not be able to shoot thru the bitument....

You can try to paste a few layer or bitument (total around 5mm) on a piece of metal sheet (same thickness as your car body panel), ask your friend to shoot on the metal sheet and you can see what i meant....

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
answer will be soundproofing....

traditional sound proofing material used are bitument. If you have friends in construction line, then you can get some sample of those bitument sheet.... they usually use it on the roof.

Those bitument sheet are measured in mm, im personally using those alluminium backing bitument sheet which is 1.5mm. Total 3 layers, that would make it 4.5mm....

bitument are soft, however, it is sticky and elastic, when the thickness is thick enough, the bullet will not be able to shoot thru the bitument....

You can try to paste a few layer or bitument (total around 5mm) on a piece of metal sheet (same thickness as your car body panel), ask your friend to shoot on the metal sheet and you can see what i meant....
=/ Got any car that we can test on? :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey, Im new to the modding of cars. i am currently driving a 2001 Sunfire, looking to get some easy mods that will help get some power and some speed. already have a ractive exhaust but still using the stock piping. was thinking about a cold air intake. n e suggestions will be greatly appreciated

01Sunfire
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience