Proton wira 1.5GLi need help!!

Oct 12, 2017
Brunei
Hello, anyone know what cause the problem of my car wont start. I’ve change the new fuelpump already, i’ve checked the fuelpump relay already but there no power to the fuelpump..

Tolong lah tolong lah..

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
There should be a connector under the back seat, that goes to the fuel pump, disconnect that, and get one person to try and start the car, while you place your multimeter connection on the connectors. See if there's any voltage getting through. Actually is the tank back on the car? The better way is to check if fuel pump is working before re installing tank.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hello, anyone know what cause the problem of my car wont start. I’ve change the new fuelpump already, i’ve checked the fuelpump relay already but there no power to the fuelpump..

Tolong lah tolong lah..
Is there crank? Weak or strong crank? Tried changing battery?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience