4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
when you have access to that much lambo and get paid for it, and have a model named after you.. I'd have a sparkle in my eyes and ass included. Actually pretty much every nook and cranny of my body will sparkle.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
when you have access to that much lambo and get paid for it, and have a model named after you.. I'd have a sparkle in my eyes and ass included. Actually pretty much every nook and cranny of my body will sparkle.
I think Tom needs to talk to Lamborghini Malaysia to do a feature on Lambo @ Sant'Agata, and to send you there. It would be a popular video worldwide, as your ass would be sparkling.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I think Tom needs to talk to Lamborghini Malaysia to do a feature on Lambo @ Sant'Agata, and to send you there. It would be a popular video worldwide, as your ass would be sparkling.
I have to agree with this, but first i'd like to take the Huracan out on local roads

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifus and bros...i need some quick answer here. i've cutted a wrong wire in the ecu of the car. can i tape it back? or need replace a new one? thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience