CICADA Malaysia, Tapis Collection, Customise Car Floor-mat

Interior and Cockpit

CICADA Malaysia, Tapis Collection, Customise Car Floor-mat

cicadamalaysia

May 23, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
www.cicada.com.my
CICADA Malaysia, Tapis Collection for 5 seater, Customise Car Floor-mat

T A P I S, a series made out of an odorless compound that have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, dirt, mud and sand. Tapis comes in double layer which the first layer is designed with holes at the bottom so that dirt will fall into second layer when the driver and the passengers enter the car.

Edge fasteners are sown along the edges of the car floor mats to prevent the car floor mat from shifting in the vehicle.

CICADA Warranty :-
One ( 1 ) year warranty from manufacturer defects.

CICADA Cleaning Guide :-
Step < 1 > Remove the CICADA mats from the car.
Step < 2 > Separate the top layer of the mats, tap and flip to remove trapped dirt particles.
Step < 3 > Rinse the mats with running water. You can use a soft bristle brush and brush the mats with soap or use high pressure water hose to wash off the remaining dirt.
Step < 4 > Now air dry the mats in a well ventilated area or wipe the mat with lint free cloth.
Step < 5 > Place back the top layer of the mats together with the bottom section of the mats with proper alignment.
Step < 6 > Place the cleaned car mats back into the car and make sure the CICADA logo's is on your right side and facing upwards.

** Price shows without 6% GST charges, terms & conditions apply.

Contact Details :-
T 1700-81-6128
E [email protected]
FB www.facebook.com/cicadamalaysia
W www.cicada.com.my
IG Instagram @cicada_my or Cicada Malaysia

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I am writing to share an experience which happened to my parents along Karak Highway over the weekend.

They were returning to KL and were travelling on the inner lane because there were kids in the car. For those who frequent this highway route between Genting and KL, you know that there are ups and down with bends.

While going round one of the bends, my dad saw a honda city parked on the emergency lane and it just dashed out onto the moving lane. The collision was inevitable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience