Waja Campro Owner Club

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
Waja Campro Owner Club ( WCOC ) --- we can discuss the name

Helo Guys....for all campro owner or zth members are welcome to this thread that

discussing about waja campro or any event happen...

below will be the name list of waja campro owners.....we see how many of the

ZTH members are own a campro.....

We will have or photo gathering or TT at putrajaya or others(discuss later)

before that lets see how many of us ya.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
----------
1)evo5229
2)

Last edited:

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
WCOC - Waja Campro Owners Club, sounds fine to me!! hehe
How about the rest?! Any other suggestions?

Evo 5229..your suggestion on the Campro club is also good. Any Campro owners, including Gen2 owners can come join. However, Gen2 owners have their own clubs too, right?

But then, Campro Performance Club (CPC)...sounds not bad! haha! We can combine Waja Campro and Gen 2 owners. Perhaps, this can be another club for WCOC and Gen2 owners! :D

Last edited:

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
erm....thats great...erm i think see how mnay of us lo...

if alot then wat name also can rite....i think CPC also.....since gen2 they got their

own club..we dun kacau them lo....hahaha.....coz all gen2 d wat......suddenly waja

keluar...haha....

feel that all waja together more siok rite.....bro do u go waja performance club

i may join too...coz that is a official club form malaysia...many event just for waja

is cool..u can go n visit....sum time they have a ride on sepang...so u can try your

top speed there...wooooo

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Yeah...i do visit the WPC website and forums. However, have not the time to join their activities. Hopefully, I can join some of their activities soon! :)

How come this thread...like only you and I? Where are the rest?! :P

Luckily, today I am a bit free can hang around here and start this with you!! hehe

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Impo, good to see you here and joining us! Hopefully, more will come soon. Only time will tell! ;)

Btw, i remember that you mentioned about your fren selling R3 parts for the Campro engine. What exactly does he have? They have any special parts for the Waja Campro?

Anyway, any mods on your car yet?! You were asking Evo 5229 abt this...so now our turn to ask you back! haha

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Name:
----------
1)evo5229
2)Nickster1982
3)Impo
4)tshunhien

tshunhien

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hmm... Waja Campro club... hahahaa.... just get my car today... so happy!

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Wow..WCOC
Great job bro!! Feel free to join our team imperials for our weekly tt..we are all bro's mar..all from the same mother...:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im iswara users.....can any one....gv your opinnion on this engine into my car.....i hears this is the only 1 engine that 99% fit into iswara,.....after install any bad or othings need 2 consider and modidy....or just install........anyway im here thanks for u all 1st 4 giving me such gd knwlegde....thanksss MANn.....!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience