Fairuz Fauzy, Tengku Djan & Jono Lester are OD Racing's new drivers for 2016/2017!

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

OD Racing, a familiar name in the motorsports field, especially in the Asian region has unveiled their new race car and announced its driver lineup for 2016/2017 Asia LeMans Series.

The drivers are former Renault GP F1 Team driver Fairuz Fauzy, Malaysia’s Prince of Drift Tengku Djan Ley and New Zealand-born Japan Super GT driver Jono Lester.

The announcement was made in an MoU between OD Alliance – a company wholly-owned by OD Group of Companies – and Circle K in Mutiara Damansara, KL. Meanwhile, Circle K Malaysia is part of Circle K International network, the world’s leading convenience chains, operating over 15,000 locations across 21 countries.

The drivers will compete in the series behind the wheel of a McLaren 650S GT3. Starting this coming Oct 28 in Zhuhai, China, Asia LeMans Series will then drop by Fuji, Japan then Buriram, Thailand before heading to Sepang, Malaysia for season finale on Jan 20, 2017.

According to driver Fairuz Fauzy, the team also plan to compete in the Blancpain Asia GT Series next year, after the Asia LeMans Series ends. He also hopes that with their exposure into those series, they can be the first Malaysian team to compete in more prestigious races such as the LeMans 24 Hours or Nurburgring 24 Hours endurance races.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can someone teach me or help me on installing wira s.e bumper to wira sedan?? and the grill.. coz i install the grill, seen like "terkeluar" from the lamp..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience